Code of Conduct

Default Anyone have experience with Afnan Perfumes?

I recently purchased sliver supremacy from Afnan and was very pleasantly surprised. I don't want to turn this into an Aventus thread but I purchased it as an inexpensive alternative(the listed notes are identical) and it turned out to be exactly what I was after. In addition to the great juice itself, the bottle feels substantial and heavy in the hand and the atomizer reminds me of my DHI bottle, which to me, is one of the best atomizers around. My questions are:

Has anyone had experience with Majestic, Majestic Oud, or Gold Supremacy from this house? If so, what are your thoughts?

Does anyone know where to get these in the states? Online? I ordered silver supremacy from Malaysia, but they don't carry all the ones I'm looking for.

Any info is appreciated!

Default Re: Anyone have experience with Afnan Perfumes?

Anyone? Perhaps one of our BNers from UAE?

Basenotes Plus

Their website only has details of their Oman shops - but there is a contact form.
    http://www.afnanperfumes.com

Hopefully, someone will be able to tell you more!

i love the Supremacy Silver. and im yet to find another fragrance to move on to... Majestic Black is great too. but its very personal choice. didnt like the Majestic Oudh so much, Gold Supremacy is ok too. You must try the Majestic Sport, and Majestic Gold. Majestic Gold is my fragracen for evening these days. I dont know where can you buy it in the US of A. but a lot of prodcuts were available on a czech online perfume store. if i can find the link i'll try and post it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewam View Post
    I recently purchased sliver supremacy from Afnan and was very pleasantly surprised. I don't want to turn this into an Aventus thread but I purchased it as an inexpensive alternative(the listed notes are identical) and it turned out to be exactly what I was after. In addition to the great juice itself, the bottle feels substantial and heavy in the hand and the atomizer reminds me of my DHI bottle, which to me, is one of the best atomizers around. My questions are:

Has anyone had experience with Majestic, Majestic Oud, or Gold Supremacy from this house? If so, what are your thoughts?

Does anyone know where to get these in the states? Online? I ordered silver supremacy from Malaysia, but they don't carry all the ones I'm looking for.

Any info is appreciated!

Please post that link jarrowspack as I've been looking at the Afnan range.

A wide range of Afnan Perfumes will be readily available in the UK from January 2015 for online orders. i believe the site is still under construction.