Code of Conduct

Default Domenico Caraceni 1913 and Pure Malt Creation - WHERE to buy in the USA?

Anyone know where I can purchase these 2 fragrances online that deliver to the USA?

Thank you!

Default Re: Domenico Caraceni 1913 and Pure Malt Creation - WHERE to buy in the USA?

DC 1913 hadn't been spotted for quite a while, and may be out of production. Lucky Scent stocked it when it was available, you may wish to contact them.

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Default Re: Domenico Caraceni 1913 and Pure Malt Creation - WHERE to buy in the USA?

www.crystalflacon.com Search for 1913 there but no bottles only decants available

This is the ONLY site I could find with 1913 bottle for sale. NOT in USA but with this one "The Great Way is not difficult for those who do not pick and choose". I would suggest grabbing it IF they will ship to USA: Sale ends in 8 hours from this post and seller has only 2 bottles left out of 5:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Domenico-C...item3cc7f2e25b
    Last edited by kbe; 31st December 2013 at 04:58 PM.
    Our job is to live joyfully in this world of sorrows--Joseph Campbell

Don't bother with the 2013 Pure Malt. Exactly the same as the original.
    Current Top Ten:
    1) Polo Crest
    2) Chypre Palatin
    3) 34 Boulevard Saint Germain
    4) One Man Show Gold Edition
    5) Kouros (Vintage)
    6) Mamluk
    7) Tobacco Vanille
    8) Interlude Man
    9) More than Words
    10) Ungaro II (Vintage)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scentinel View Post
    That's what I understood also. No difference at all.

(2383)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by kbe View Post
    www.crystalflacon.com Search for 1913 there but no bottles only decants available

This is the ONLY site I could find with 1913 bottle for sale. NOT in USA but with this one "The Great Way is not difficult for those who do not pick and choose". I would suggest grabbing it IF they will ship to USA: Sale ends in 8 hours from this post and seller has only 2 bottles left out of 5:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Domenico-C...item3cc7f2e25b
    I don't believe that is Domenico Caraceni 1913 for Men. I think that's Domenico Caraceni "Loren" which is a female fragrance by DC.

I could be wrong...but the original DC 1913 came in a different box, and wasn't called "Loren" like the one listen on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scentinel View Post
    There is a guy on YouTube with an 8-minute video claiming it's totally different. Hmmm.....
    Not to mention similar suggestions of fragrantica. Hmmmmm....

Banned
    Blog Entries

I would sample before buying the Pure Malt

Quote Originally Posted by richfisher6969 View Post
    There is a guy on YouTube with an 8-minute video claiming it's totally different. Hmmm.....
    Not to mention similar suggestions of fragrantica. Hmmmmm....
    I'd guess it's probably people who paid extra for the new one and are trying to convince themselves its different/better.

I don't think Domenico Caraceni 1913 is out of production.

Quote Originally Posted by Darvant View Post
    I don't think Domenico Caraceni 1913 is out of production.
    I haven't been able to purchase a new bottle since 2011 on LuckyScent. It's been almost 3 years and I can't find a new bottle anywhere.

I hope they never discontinue this gem i'm utterly in love for and i'm (thank God) still able to find around in Italy (some shops sell it also on line). I wish you to find it soon. Great choice.

Banned
    Blog Entries

I hope they never discontinue this gem i'm utterly in love for and i'm (thank God) still able to find around in Italy (some shops sell it also on line). I wish you to find it soon. Great choice.
    Any shops online?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony T View Post
    Any shops online?
    I see it somewhere on line (Profumo Moda, Store Profumi, may be Alla Violetta, Fragranze d'Autore), i saw it recently in a perfume shop in Calabria (my region) for €75 100 ml.

I recently spotted a bottle of Caraceni 1913 at eBay and bought it, but now there seems to be none.
    "Le parfum est la musique du corps"
    (Marcel Rochas)

I see it somewhere on line (Profumo Moda, Store Profumi, may be Alla Violetta, Fragranze d'Autore), i saw it recently in a perfume shop in Calabria (my region) for €75 100 ml.
    Darvant, thanks for the info, do any of those Italian online shops ship abroad?
    (Marcel Rochas)

Frag Bomb Squadron XVII

I believe some old stock may still be found in small Italian stores but internationally, DC1913 is as good as discontinued. It's a gem for sure. I'm down to my last 30 ml...

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

\\\\
    I don't believe that is Domenico Caraceni 1913 for Men. I think that's Domenico Caraceni "Loren" which is a female fragrance by DC.

I could be wrong...but the original DC 1913 came in a different box, and wasn't called "Loren" like the one listen

on eBay.
    Absolutely. I stand corrected.
    Our job is to live joyfully in this world of sorrows--Joseph Campbell

Blog Entries

Looks like they might have it here:

http://www.profumomoda.it/domenico-c...2886a0be69b5b3

This place has some good stuff, and they had 1913 on one of their web pages:

http://www.profumeriarubertoparioli.com/index.htm

This is where I definitely saw several bottles a couple of years ago:

http://www.muzioprofumi.it/index.php

You never know - some places might do international shipping.

...still nowhere to be found

Sooner or later it will pop up to eBay for sale.
    (Marcel Rochas)

They have the Domenico Caraceni 1913 shampoo on ebay.

Now only if they would sell a new bottle of the actual fragrance....
    Luckyscent officially removed Domenico Caraceni 1913 from the Luckyscent website. All the fragrance websites in Italy said they have been "sold out" for years. Oh well...

Luckyscent officially removed Domenico Caraceni 1913 from the Luckyscent website. All the fragrance websites in Italy said they have been "sold out" for years. Oh well...
    Somebody from USA seems to be selling it right now:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Domenico-Cara...item3f32cf27b5
    (Marcel Rochas)