Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: No decant samples on eBay UK

haha! Well bang goes that idea!

I've had a look at Crystal Flacon (hadn't heard of it before) and the Reddit one mentioned by Khirsah. They're both possibilities to consider thank you.

I'm in the middle of playing around with a shopify store on a free trial. I think I may give that a shot, without using photos of manufacturer bottles, and see what happens. I didn't have a massive selection or stock base but things were rolling along at a pace I was happy with. I guess I'll see what happens with the site when I make it live. The advantage with that would be that I can always add new/different products if I want to branch off into something else. Thanks folks.

Basenotes Plus

Good luck, pm78!

Quote Originally Posted by pm78 View Post
    haha! Well bang goes that idea!

I've had a look at Crystal Flacon (hadn't heard of it before) and the Reddit one mentioned by Khirsah. They're both possibilities to consider thank you.

I'm in the middle of playing around with a shopify store on a free trial. I think I may give that a shot, without using photos of manufacturer bottles, and see what happens. I didn't have a massive selection or stock base but things were rolling along at a pace I was happy with. I guess I'll see what happens with the site when I make it live. The advantage with that would be that I can always add new/different products if I want to branch off into something else. Thanks folks.
    Thing is thats at least 10/month plus 2% transaction fees, so thats already squeezing margins on you. It also removes the PP gift aspect I bet tha most splitters rely on for 'good faith' so it opens you up to chargebacks (although have that risk with ebay too). Only takes one guy to say he didn't receive his 50ml of aventus for it to push you into a negative unless you build some serious pad into it.