View Poll Results: Coccobello vs VIW

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heeley Coccobello

8 29.63%
  • Creed Virgin Island Water

19 70.37%

Default Coccobello vs VIW

I just got through a wearing of Heeley's Coccobello and I have to say I realy enjoy it. I also thought of it as being compared to Virgin Island Water. They have a similar kind of smooth coconut vibe going on. Which one do you guys like more?

Default Re: Coccobello vs VIW

Tough for me to choose. I own and love both. If I were forced to pick, I'd choose VIW.

(2833)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Tough for me to choose. I own and love both. If I were forced to pick, I'd choose VIW.

(2833)
    Then cast your vote.

The Heeley is nice, but VIW is the king of the coconut IMO.

I can confidently say VIW is the best tropical fragrance on the market imho. Its just so good...

Voted for VIW as I own and really enjoy it. However, Coccobello is also a great fragrance and if I can stick to my no purchasing until July, I might just treat myself to a bottle for the summer.
    Current Top Ten:
    1) Chypre Palatin
    2) APOM Pour Homme
    3) Interlude Man
    4) One Man Show Gold Edition
    5) Mamluk
    6) Kouros (Vintage)
    7) Tobacco Vanille
    8) 34 Boulevard Saint Germain
    9) More than Words
    10) Le Male (Vintage)

Viw

VIW by a mile!!!
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

I haven't had a chance to sample Coccobello yet, but I am eager to try! There aren't any stores in Arizona that sell Heeleys, so I'd have to buy a sample or blind buy. I do already own VIW. How similar are the two?
    Last edited by BRM85282; 9th January 2014 at 03:38 PM.

I have not tried the Heeley. I have a feeling a lot of people that voted have not either. I think that's the only problem with the polls that pit a well known genre fragrance versus a newer or lesser known one. The old fragrance always wins by a landslide. I am not defending the Heeley as VIW may very well blow it away - just my observation of the day.
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Armani Prive Oud Royale_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud Musk______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire

I love VIW and it is my go to frag when visiting the Caribbean. I haven't tried Coccobello yet.

I really need to try the heeley. Sel Marin was my first niche purchase and so unique as a marine frag. Takes me back the the French Riviera

I've sampled a few from Heeley and my first impressions left me underwelmed. I love VIW for summer.
    Last edited by TLS; 10th January 2014 at 07:15 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Creed

Virgin Island

Blog Entries

l own a bottle of VIW, & l'm sampling Coccobello today. IMO they are two very different fragrances. VIW is a juicy, sweet tropical cocktail, whereas Coccobello is much more woody, like the scent of the coconut shell rather than the flesh.

l like Coccobello, but VIW puts a bigger smile on my face.
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.