Code of Conduct

Question Anyone have empty Acqua di Parma bottles?

I've been periodically looking at buying testers of Acqua di Parma, but I'd really feel better with a cap. Of course, those with a cap can cost quite a bit more. So I was just thinking if anybody here on BN might have some bottles of Acqua di Parma in various sizes that are empty, or soon to be, I'd be interested in the caps (much cheaper/easier to send in the mail than a full bottle). Thanks!

Default Re: Anyone have empty Acqua di Parma bottles?

i am about out of my 3.4 oz acqua colonia spray. as i was shopping around the net for a new bottle, i saw that there is a 6 oz splash for nearly the same price as the 3.4 oz spray. i personally enjoy having the spray, but something crossed my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by gexton71 View Post
    i am about out of my 3.4 oz acqua colonia spray. as i was shopping around the net for a new bottle, i saw that there is a 6 oz splash for nearly the same price as the 3.4 oz spray. i personally enjoy having the spray, but something crossed my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by samm
    i am about out of my 3.4 oz acqua colonia spray. as i was shopping around the net for a new bottle, i saw that there is a 6 oz splash for nearly the same price as the 3.4 oz spray. i personally enjoy having the spray, but something crossed my mind. i was wondering if anyone successfully tried removing the atomizer from the spray bottle, filling it with more cologne, and sealing it back up with good results. just thought in these economic times, pinching those pennies is worth it, and in this case you would almost get 2 bottles of adp for the price of 1. i figured that if anyone would have tried to do this, then it would most likely be someone on this forum, and i mean that with sincerest respect. responses welcome sooner than later because i really only have about a week left of my bottle. thanks!
    B&B @ 01-20-2010

Interesting. You fully quoted the first 3 lines exactly from that posting made back in 01-20-2010 on B&B. Suspicious, to say the least. "about out of my 3.4oz acqua colonia spray"... same exact thing 4 years later? Just what do you think you're up to?

Most interesting, cytherian, although posting 'wants' in discussion threads isn't actually allowed either!

gexton71 - please advise the reason for copying an old post from another Forum (Badger & Blade) on this thread, please.
    Last edited by lpp; 19th January 2014 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lpp View Post
    Most interesting, cytherian, although posting 'wants' in discussion threads isn't actually allowed either!
    Oops, sorry -- didn't realize that. I couldn't find a different sub section by which I could post this.

Yeah, look back on this member's other posts. Just doesn't feel right.