Code of Conduct

Default How similar is Armani Prive - Eau De Jade to Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche to your noses?

I tried wearing Eau de Jade today. It smelled very familiar right away but I couldnt nail it. Then after about 30mins it started to turn into something really familiar; Edition Blanche. They both share pepper, musk, and bergamont but it gives off a lemony feel.

Your guys's opinions?

Default Re: How similar is Armani Prive - Eau De Jade to Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche to your noses?

I own both but the Armani doesn't seem that close to the Chanel to my nose. To me not nearly as lemony as the Chanel.

(3012)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: How similar is Armani Prive - Eau De Jade to Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche to your noses?

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    I own both but the Armani doesn't seem that close to the Chanel to my nose. To me not nearly as lemony as the Chanel.

(3012)
    At the top for sure it isnt as lemony but also in the drydown for you? How do you rate its projection and longevity?

Quote Originally Posted by LiteEmUpGood View Post
    At the top for sure it isnt as lemony but also in the drydown for you? How do you rate its projection and longevity?
    Projection and longevity on my skin are pretty good.

(3013)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.