Code of Conduct

Default Creed Purchase Update (Please Read)

Well guys heres a quick update. After careful thinking and with your guys recommendations I blind bought my first 5 bottles of creed and I have to and theres some things I want to say after finally sticking my foot into the creed door so I bought 5 Brand New 4 oz Bottles. The Scents I got were Green Irish Tweed,Original Santal, Miliseme Imperial,Virgin Island Water,and finally Silver Mountain Water. So Heres why I got crazy and bought 5 bottles. No matter what post I read all I seen this was creed this creed that. And being into fragrances for quite a while it shocked me that I never heard of this brand. So after posting a few advice threads on here I decided to pull the trigger on my first creed buy. So the first creed I added to my cart was virgin island water. why you ask? Because its something about a sweet smell that just gets to me. The next was Green Irish Tweed. Why? because thats all everyone told me to get, saying its creeds best and most versatile. Third was original Santal, I got this because cinnamon and sandalwood and one of my favorite scents plus the bottle was cool so I figured why not? Next was Silver Mountain Water , I got this because it just looked like it would smell like a fresh and nice scent just by looking at the bottle so I figured why not? And last but deff not least I got Miliseme Imperial because of all the good reviews of it on here and plus because I kept reading that it starts out with a salty melon base and as I said before I LOVE fruity fragrances. So as I was waiting for my box of Creed gold to come in I started passing the time by reading through every post on here and seeing what people have to say about creed so and it was a mixed bag of positive plus negative but today I will say anyone that complains of poor quality is certified crazy because honestly just by looking at the box you can tell that the quality is superb then you open the box and your greeted by paperwork that you simply dont get with no designer cologne then you look at the bottle. The bottle is completely solid and weighs more than most bottles and everything on it looks perfect. then the sprayer. The sprayer is by far the craziest I have ever seen. One pump of creed gives you at least 2 to 3 times the spray of another brand of fragrance. Now off to the smell. Who ever says Creed is Overrated and over priced is nuts. Yes the price is high but once you smell it you instantly know why. The way these frags smell are simply incomparable to others the smell does not smell cheap at all and there is a complexity to every scent. Meaning lets say if a designer frag has a lemon note. you smell a faint chemically pinesol lemon smell. But if creed has a lemon note you smell a fresh lemon growing on a tree then picked and sliced right in front of your nostrils. The quality of the smells are simply unbeatable. So yes they are 150 percent worth it. Now Im going to rank 5-1 out of the 5 I bought and tell you why and also give you a little bit of my input on the fragrance

5. Green Irish Tweed. judging by all the reviews and all the advice I thought this would be my favorite but honestly its just okay. Yes the quality is good but it simply isnt to much of a scent for me. It has a wet moss kind of smell which Isnt really for me. I spray it right after a show like a body spray and before bed. Btw all these people who says cool water smells like it are confused. They have a similar opening for about 20 second then where cool water stops and dies Green irish tweed keeps on going and gets more complex. Nice Smell just not for me.

4.Original Santal. A Great scent which I love. You can smell cinnamon with a faint scent of sandalwood in the background. I do love this scent but its more of a winter scent imo so thats why i vote it 4 instead of 3. But as far as smell goes its very complex and it lingers for about 9 hours which is amazing. And I Can say 100 percent joop copied off this scent but again Same issue with the Cool water thing. Start off is the same but then joop turns into a cheap mess where Santal just keeps kicking butt

3. Silver Mountain Water.
    I love this smell honestly its simply Amazing and I have never smelled anything like it. It smells like fruit covered in salt and blended on top of a icy mountain top. Its such a fresh fruity smell with alot of masculinity to it. This makes top 3 because simply wearing this has got my so many compliments its insane while on a date a girl actually sniffed me and said I Smell amazing. Also this is ranked High because I Can wear it night or day and through any season

2. Miliseme Imperial. This is the smell of kings. Honestly It smells like royalty. The opening is by far one of the best openings I have ever smelled on a cologne in my entire life. It smells like fresh melons surfing on a wave of salt water right into your nostrils. Its a smell that has some softness to it but is so complex. Unforgivable by Sean Jean copied this.I used to love unforgivable but now that I smell this it literally makes it looks like sewer water. MI is such a sexy scent to. In 1 day of wearing this Ive gotten 10+ compliments. And the best thing is you really dont have to spray alot. 1-2 sprays and you smell amazing enough for every girl you walk by to notice you .

1. Virgin Island Water. This is by far the best frag of my collection and I have over 40 and it is by far the best I have ever smelled in my lifetime and I have smelled everything. There is simply no better frag out there. the opening of it is so stellar. You spray it on your skin and you feel like you were teleported to a beach. You smell a lime margarita then a faint smell of the sweetest coconut and you actually can smell suntan lotion. This is quite litteraly a vacation in a bottle. even though its only really wearable in the summer it has to be my number one because I Simply have not smelled anything like this in my life. Its SO sweet but not the bad synthetic sweet smell that you get with one million its a pure fresh picked sugar cane smell. This seriously blows my mind. the first 2 days I tried it i litteraly could not stop brining my wrist to my nose just to sniff it. Like i said again it is a i smell I have NEVER EVER EVER smelled on any fragrance in my entire life. I have to give this a 15 out of 10. Who ever doesnt have this I have to urge you to GET IT NOW. honestly If this wasn't 300 a bottle i would buy 5 or 6 more.

So In-conclusion here was my little experience with creed and I have to say its all positive. Yes the prices are high but you honestly get what you paid for. I am in love with there fragrances and cant wait to buy Aventus and test that out.
    I just wana thank everyone on here who gave me advice and helped me out with my endless questions.
    Please give me your input since now I have a little knowledge on creed and can actually talk about it lol
    When it comes to frags sometimes less is more!

Default Re: Creed Purchase Update (Please Read)

You have good taste my friend. By the way, you can purchase Creeds a lot cheaper on Fragrancenet. About half the price you would pay in stores. Glad you liked the scents man.

Enjoy a great perfume house my friend!
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Quote Originally Posted by sjg3839 View Post
    You have good taste my friend. By the way, you can purchase Creeds a lot cheaper on Fragrancenet. About half the price you would pay in stores. Glad you liked the scents man.
    Thanks mate! il keep that in mind! i see aventus coming to me in the near future. maybe himayla who knows maybe both

Glad to hear you have had an overall positive experience. Enjoy !

(3033)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Im currently scouting out my 11th Creed which is Royal Water. I'm of the opinion Royal Water is about as versatile as Green Irish Tweed. So each time I see the bottle at Neiman's I spray it. I truly feel this scent has grown on me over the past year and I'm almost ready to pull the trigger and seeing if I can find a "legit" 4-oz bottle online for around $100-$125

I like this post ...

enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by FreshSmell View Post
    Im currently scouting out my 11th Creed which is Royal Water. I'm of the opinion Royal Water is about as versatile as Green Irish Tweed. So each time I see the bottle at Neiman's I spray it. I truly feel this scent has grown on me over the past year and I'm almost ready to pull the trigger and seeing if I can find a "legit" 4-oz bottle online for around $100-$125
    fragrancenet has it for $126.55 if you use 21% off code... $102.85 if you get the tester.

http://www.fragrancenet.com/creed-ro...mf/en_US/04511

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by gexton71 View Post
    I like this post ...
    Me too... Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Captainsunster View Post
    . Third was original Santal, I got this because cinnamon and sandalwood and one of my favorite scents plus the bottle was cool so I figured why not? .
    l
    The bottle is the same as all the others isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Captainsunster View Post
    4.Original Santal. A Great scent which I love. You can smell cinnamon with a faint scent of sandalwood in the background. I do love this scent but its more of a winter scent imo so thats why i vote it 4 instead of 3. But as far as smell goes its very complex and it lingers for about 9 hours which is amazing. And I Can say 100 percent joop copied off this scent but again Same issue with the Cool water thing. Start off is the same but then joop turns into a cheap mess where Santal just keeps kicking butt
    Hey now... Wasn't Joop intro'd in 1989 and Original Santal in 2005?
    Simplex Sigillum Veri

Sounds like you're all set for a while. Enjoy your haul!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaern View Post
    I believe hes talking about the color of the bottle.......

Quote Originally Posted by DuNezDeBuzier View Post
    Hey now... Wasn't Joop intro'd in 1989 and Original Santal in 2005?
    Yeah I think ti would be OS copying Joop! rather than the other way around

Banned
    Blog Entries

VIW is my newest love as well!

Wow that is very brave of you to blind buy five of them! You picked the best ones to do it with though. Those five are a lot of peoples favorite Creeds. If you want to try another I would recommend Jardin d'Amalfi (don't blind buy it though).

Also, you can get Creeds for 30%+ off at fragrancenet and even more if you use the 21% off coupon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaern View Post
    shape wise yes. but half of the bottle has a red faded tint of it. to showcase the cinnamon scent. it find it very cool.