Code of Conduct

Default Seeking general fragrance advice.

So I got the chance to smell Mont Blanc's Starwalker when I was at the mall about a month ago, and I enjoyed the smell then so I went and ordered a 2.5oz of it. I waited in anticipation for it to arrive, from the bottle to the box I thought that this was gong to be a great scent. I mean the name Starwalker? That sounds pretty sweet. So when it came It smelled exactly like I remembered. And now after 3 wearings I can't stand the smell of it. No offense but until I got this fragrance I didn't understand the term "synthetic" in application to fragrances. Not to sound over dramatic, but it's a scent that I personally get a headache from.

So my question is, am I being to quick to judge?
    Last edited by lpp; 19th January 2014 at 08:19 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Seeking general fragrance advice.

After 3 full wearings I doubt if your mind will change..
    Try Individuel which is Mont Blanc's best fragrance..

Default Re: Seeking general fragrance advice.

Quote Originally Posted by kirby1445 View Post
    So I got the chance to smell Mont Blanc's Starwalker when I was at the mall about a month ago, and I enjoyed the smell then so I went and ordered a 2.5oz of it. I waited in anticipation for it to arrive, from the bottle to the box I thought that this was gong to be a great scent. I mean the name Starwalker? That sounds pretty sweet. So when it came It smelled exactly like I remembered. And now after 3 wearings I can't stand the smell of it. No offense but until I got this fragrance I didn't understand the term "synthetic" in application to fragrances. Not to sound over dramatic, but it's a scent that I personally get a headache from.

So my question is, am I being to quick to judge?
    After wearing it a few times you probably found something in it that personally disagrees with you and gives you a headache.Perhaps wait a few days and try it again to see if it still has the same effect on you.

(3144)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.