Code of Conduct

Default any unscented beard conditioner/oil formulas out there?

im looking to soften my beard but I wear a lot of diff scents and don't want there to be anything clashing. if someone knows a home formula that I could add my own oils to that would also be ok. the only thing ive seen was honest amish brand but would rather make my own. thanks in advance.
    "Strive for perfection in everything, take the best that exists and make it better, if it doesn't exist create it, accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Royce

Default Re: any unscented beard conditioner/oil formulas out there?

Quote Originally Posted by GLTASN View Post
    im looking to soften my beard but I wear a lot of diff scents and don't want there to be anything clashing. if someone knows a home formula that I could add my own oils to that would also be ok. the only thing ive seen was honest amish brand but would rather make my own. thanks in advance.
    I use JoJoba oil. Its really good and doesn't have a scent associated with it.

Jojoba oil is pretty good to use. I use Honest Amish products and jojoba oil. I'll also use hemp oil but that usually is at night after a shower.

Check out http://jefffsbeardboard.yuku.com/ for some good information on beard growing and products.

Conditioner/oil and combing does wonders. I have received 4 compliments from strangers about my beard this past week.
    Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so doth the sweetness of a man's friend by hearty counsel. Proverbs 27:9 KJV

OP were you able to find a product to help you?

I'm still having pretty good results with Honest Amish and Wild Man oils/conditioners. So far I'm on about 6 months of no trimming or shaving my beard. I'm pretty blessed with good beard genes but keeping care of it with oils and brushing helps also.
    Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so doth the sweetness of a man's friend by hearty counsel. Proverbs 27:9 KJV

sorry for the delay in posting. ive tried a few 'unscented' conditioners and like the honest amish the best but I can smell something in the stuff that has a smell vaguely similar to the pig ears I feed my dogs so its is unscented after a few minutes but, when applied I can still smell the oily something in it that I just don't like. our temps have been lower than 20f and my beard hair hates the dryness. so far the best is just rehydrating it with water but it does lose some control. thanks for all the suggestions!
    "Strive for perfection in everything, take the best that exists and make it better, if it doesn't exist create it, accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Royce