S O T D : By Killian's Straight to heaven
"Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "
Last edited by ajmc; 25th January 2014 at 04:56 AM.
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Musk 2 Musk, really love the nutmeg note in this.
Last edited by VanillaCloud; 25th January 2014 at 05:58 AM. Reason: bad html
I smell marshmallows!
Good morning, gents, enjoy your weekend!
Chypre Palatin - MDCI
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Tom Ford Italian Cypress
Is the juice worth the squeeze?
Caron Pour Un Homme for the morning.......
My all time favorite:
Blue Aoud by Mancera
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.
Parfumerie Generale - Bois de Copaiba
Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....
Lorenzo Villoresi Donna
Chanel Pour Monsieur.
YSL La Nuit de L"Homme
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
- Benjamin Franklin
Although I'm starting to think that what I really love about this is the Iso e Super and I should just make up a batch of homemade Molecule 01
Balenciaga pour Homme
Balenciaga pour Homme.jpg
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it?
Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue
Ralph Lauren Polo Modern Reserve
Looking for Creed Spice & Wood / swap fragances , Creed Vingate Tabarome and more... http://www.basenotes.net/threads/374...me-Cuir-Beluga