Code of Conduct

Default Azzaro Chrome, Burberry Brit Summer, or Perry Ellis 360..Best Daily Wear?

I'm looking for a great fresh daily-wear compliment getting scent. Which of these should I get and why? Right now I'm definitely leaning towards Perry Ellis 360 just because it is so affordable.

Default Re: Azzaro Chrome, Burberry Brit Summer, or Perry Ellis 360..Best Daily Wear?

Azzaro Chrome. Perry Ellis 360 is pretty good also.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Azzaro Chrome, Burberry Brit Summer, or Perry Ellis 360..Best Daily Wear?

PE 360 Red-not the original
    It's a better done ADG..
    Smells better and lasts longer..

Azzaro Chrome

(3489)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

yes i really love the smell of adg
    pe 360 red seems like a great choice to me

Chrome, no contest (for me)!
    My Top '10' : (In no particular order)

- Dolce & Gabbana: Pour Homme (vintage)
    - Paco Rabanne: Pour Homme (vintage)
    - Loewe: Esencia/Pour Homme/Solo/7
    - Guerlain: Homme L'Eau Boisee
    - Pal Zileri: Cuoio
    - MPG: Santal Noble
    - Guerlain: Vetiver
    - Amouage: Jubilation XXV
    - Dior: Homme Intense
    - YSL: Kouros (Fraicheur)

The best is going to be the one you think smells the best. Perry Ellis 360 Red is a clone of Acqua Di Gio, which has been a worldwide best seller for over 15 years - but that doesn't mean it would be your favorite. The only way to know what you'll think is best is to try them all.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

Out of the three I prefer the smell of the Burberry, but the longevity is pretty bad. All things considered I'd probably choose 360* Red. I own it and Chrome and don't really care for either one.(I like Paris Hilton's Just Me over both of them)
    Last edited by bigbz; 27th January 2014 at 11:17 PM.

360 original is very versatile to me and last a long time on my skin

Never smelled 360 red, so I'll do this comparison thinking of it as Aqua Di Gio which it is often considered the same as. SO, I vote Azzaro Chrome because Aqua Di Gio doesn't smell original (not that the others do either, but this one especially) and because I just really never connected to Brit, or even the Burberry house as a whole. I love Chrome though, and so do people around me.

I vote 360 Red by Perry Ellis for reasons project more and last longer. Chrome is good but weaker. Brit Summer is the weakest sillage and longetivity. But, to me the Brit has higher class of the scent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Azzaro Chrome weaker than Perry Ellis 360 Red? No way (imo)!
    My Top '10' : (In no particular order)

- Dolce & Gabbana: Pour Homme (vintage)
    - Paco Rabanne: Pour Homme (vintage)
    - Loewe: Esencia/Pour Homme/Solo/7
    - Guerlain: Homme L'Eau Boisee
    - Pal Zileri: Cuoio
    - MPG: Santal Noble
    - Guerlain: Vetiver
    - Amouage: Jubilation XXV
    - Dior: Homme Intense
    - YSL: Kouros (Fraicheur)

Default Azzaro Chrome, Burberry Brit Summer, or Perry Ellis 360..Best Daily Wear?

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerized View Post
    Azzaro Chrome weaker than Perry Ellis 360 Red? No way (imo)!
    Chrome is really close to my skin and project too weak. I think we have different skin chemistry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by suryopras; 1st March 2014 at 02:28 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

Chrome in my opinion

chrome is very refreshing and lasts for a good time also