Code of Conduct

Default I don't think I project

Or at least not very much.

I'll apply my fragrance and meet my SO, who needs to sniff my wrist to know if I am wearing anything. There's only one person at work who even mentions what I'm wearing, and even then sometimes may need to get very close.

I typically apply to my wrists, my chest, and sometimes the back of my neck. Alternatively I may apply closer to my neck than my chest.

Obviously I don't want to be Cologne Guy and mainly wear for myself, but I wouldn't mind a compliment now and then.

Default Re: I don't think I project

You may want to spray on your clothes to get more projection.

Just layer Aventus with Interlude Man.

Or you could experiment with just one additional spray and see how that goes. That probably won't turn you into "cologne guy" - especially if you do it under your clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by dougczar View Post
    Just layer Aventus with Interlude Man.

Or you could experiment with just one additional spray and see how that goes. That probably won't turn you into "cologne guy" - especially if you do it under your clothes.
    Thanks, I may try that (or spraying my shirt as suggested.) And I thought it was layering Aventus with Tuscan Leather?

Well, if you wanna project you will be the cologne/perfume guy to a degree, paradox statement if you ask me. Btw, congrats on Sea-Hawks winning the Lombardi....ticker tape parade coming soon Hahhh Twelve man
    Last edited by magnus611; 3rd February 2014 at 08:00 PM.
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Quote Originally Posted by insomniac View Post
    Thanks, I may try that (or spraying my shirt as suggested.) And I thought it was layering Aventus with Tuscan Leather?
    Lol. It totally is Aventus with TL! Yeah, one shot to the front of your shirt should definitely do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbz View Post
    Lol. It totally is Aventus with TL! Yeah, one shot to the front of your shirt should definitely do the trick.
    Yes , TL layered with Aventus is miles better IMHO ....just do one in the neck and beard border , back of the neck(hairline) and your head(hair area) women do it all the time it projects and lasts and lasts as these areas are rich in moisture and hold scent drastically longer ...Cheerios
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Try increasing the number of your sprays gradually and see if that makes any difference. Some of the suggestions already mentioned might also help you.

(3771)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Bring an atomizer to reapply as much as you please..

Quote Originally Posted by magnus611 View Post
    Yes , TL layered with Aventus is miles better IMHO ....just do one in the neck and beard border , back of the neck(hairline) and your head(hair area) women do it all the time it projects and lasts and lasts as these areas are rich in moisture and hold scent drastically longer ...Cheerios
    I haven't smelled a woman layering TL with Aventus yet! I never thought of TL as unisex but why not...