Code of Conduct

Default Fragrances for 21y man

Hi all,

I'm looking for cheaper fragrances for warm summer evenings/nights. I'm 21 y old.

I would be very happy if you could recommend me also some "summer day" and versatile everyday fragrances.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

Default Re: Fragrances for 21y man

Check out the AdP range. They are not wildly expensive and mostly seem ideal for summer, day or evening.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Summer Daytime
    Nautica Voyage
    Horizon
    360 Red

Summer Nights
    Bogart Silver Scent
    Lapidus Altamir
    Curve Kicks

All are $30 or less in the U.S.

Welcome to you! Perhaps Monsieur Balmain for that summer day.

(3917)
    Last edited by hednic; 7th February 2014 at 02:59 PM.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Welcome!

I think Lush has some perfumes that are inexpensive and quite good. For the day, there's Dirty, which is very fresh and minty. For the night, there is Breath of God, which is also fresh, but with some deeper, smoky notes.

If you can find it, Lalique Encre Noire is also a not too expensive vetiver wood, that is, fresh but with some richer woods in the background, and so it would work well in the summer as well (unless it's extremely hot).

cacio

Dior Homme Sport or Armani Code Sport for everyday wear when it gets hot.

At night...maybe

Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême or Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Essenza...If you're looking for something much cheaper for night wear, look no further than Mont Blanc Legend, it can be found at most online discounters for a great price.

+1 on the Lush fragrances. If you go with Dirty, get the body spray...it's atomic in terms of sillage and longevity. The perfume seems to be quite similar but 2x the price. Breath of God is wonderful, but quite a different fragrance..do test first!

Hi,
    No need to apologise for your English - its good!
    Try Lalique Encre Noir Sport. Its faithful to the original Encre Noir which is very popular - with a light citrus opening, Very appropriate for summer and could stay with you from summer days through evenings.

I agree with encre noir.

Also try Versace pour homme and Dior homme sport. Both have good projection and longevity and are also quite versatile.

+2 for DHS

Maybe Light Blue by D&G
    Well enjoying what you're wearing is crucial, it is of the utmost importance to wear something that others like as well.

I'd have to be the third to +1 the Lush suggestion as for the low price point, the line is using materials and making blends of a level of quality that would put fragrances ten times the price to shame. Definitely check out Dirty, BoG, and a few others from their website. They're unique, fun, and super value.

Bergamatto Marino

Aqua Di Gio