Code of Conduct

Thumbs up Valentine's Day 2014 almost here, what scent are you going with and recommendations please:)

Alright ladies and gents, with Valentines Day right around the corner this year, what scent will you be going with to seduce your S.O.? After reading another thread I'm thinking maybe HM would be a good choice, but would love to hear other recommendations as well!

Default Re: Valentine's Day 2014 almost here, what scent are you going with and recommendations please:)

Depending on the weather I'd might go with

Cooler- tf noir d noir
    Warmer- mfk lumiere noire

I know my partner enjoys those two on me

Default Re: Valentine's Day 2014 almost here, what scent are you going with and recommendations please:)

Dior Homme Intense, her favorite
    "All the best perfumes in history have something that smells like garbage in them; that's what keeps drawing you back."

Le Male... Only one she's ever complimented me on (BTS) besides Burberry London
    An investment in knowledge pays the best interest

- Benjamin Franklin

Mostly likely Balafre by Lancome.

(4045)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Probably one of these:

Creed Aventus
    Mancera Black Line
    Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street
    by Kilian Straight to Heaven

My wife's favorites

Going to test Killian-Apple Brandy

I think Noir de Noir is about as festive as you can get-- roses, chocolate, wine, but it's not really a seduction type of fragrance. If you're looking for something more romantic, then DHI is an excellent choice.

I dunno. Probably Oud Wood.

Blog Entries

Michael for Men (original) by Michael Kors, my regular Valentine's Day scent.

If I purchase Mancera's Rose Vanille, that's what I'll be wearing. If not, Dior Homme Intense it is.

Going out for a nice meal with the wife, and DHI it is for me too.

Back to Black

Banned
    Blog Entries

Curve - as a reminder for all the times I have received it as a gift

As my wife prefers it when I wear no perfume I will be scent free.

One of my wife's favorite, Creed Pure White Cologne.

Miller Harris L'Air de Rien. I actually would wear Cologne Pour Le Soir, if I owned a bottle, but L'Air de Rien reminds me of this.

Gucci Envy...so magical.

Egoiste or Noir de Noir.

Have to go with Brecourt Esprit Mondain or Acqua Di Gio Essenza. They're her two favorites.

Noir de Noir seems good. I am testing it on my wrist right now and I like it.