Code of Conduct

Post Thanks / Like

Default CREED Vintage Angelique Encens FLACON! Guerlain Coriolan, Hermes Ambre Narguile, Prada PH Intense

AnthonyDG's Fragrance Sale!

No trades at this time, please. Reasonable cash offers are always accepted - these need to go! I operate under a "first come, first served" PM basis. Please take time to read the fine print below. All prices are in US Dollars. PM me or write at anthonydg at telus dot net!

GUERLAIN - Coriolan - *rare* gift set (50ml Eau de Toilette spray, 75ml Deodorant) - vintage/discontinued... $79

HERMES - Hermessence - Ambre Narguile 15ml travel spray w/pouch 100% new $35

PRADA - Amber Pour Homme Intense 75-80% remains of 100ml/3.4 oz spray (comes w/tester box!) $30

CREED - Angelique Encens - (vintage green flacon w/gold crests) 250ml/8.4 oz - 100% new w/box - from my personal collection, my last bottle, probably THE most gorgeous Creed ever made in my opinion and one of the nicest fragrances of all time, long discontinued and very hard to find. $850* PENDING!

*Multiple photos available upon request. I just haven't figured out how to integrate them within Basenotes threads yet! SHIPPING WILL BE EXTRA FOR LARGER / SPECIALTY ITEMS, AND FLACONS (CREED) will be shipped separate from their fragrance, which will be decanted into a shipping friendly bottle.

For shipping to the US, from Canada, it will be $25 - including tracking and insurance and delivery confirmation. Packages arrive within 5 days to most places in the US. Within Canada I can offer shipping for $20. Worldwide shipping is available by special request. If you have good feedback and understand the costs of shipping properly, please don't hesitate to contact me.

I will gladly combine shipping on multiple items, and offer discounts on multiple purchases! PayPal payments only, please. Buyers will be responsible for the 4% PayPal fee, as no "Personal Payments" can be accepted. NOTE: I've successfully shipped to many countries and for years, with many happy customers. I preface each sale with the notice that I will not be held responsible for the actions of any postal and/or customs-postal inspection agency in the extremely unlikely event of any mishandling, resulting in loss or damage to your package. By purchasing from me you have agreed to the above terms. Thanks!
    Last edited by AnthonyDG; 17th March 2014 at 01:48 AM. Reason: NEW!! Removed Sold, Lowered Prices!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: CREED Vintage Angelique Encens FLACON! Guerlain Coriolan, Hermes Ambre Narguile, Prada PH Intens

pm sent

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: CREED Vintage Angelique Encens FLACON! Guerlain Coriolan, Hermes Ambre Narguile, Prada PH Intens

Taking offers before listing these on eBay!!
    Last edited by AnthonyDG; 18th March 2014 at 06:10 AM.