Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Erik Kormann -- Sample Pass

Hello friends! I am excited to be hosting a sample pass for a freelance German Perfumer, Erik Kormann. Erik has kindly sent us enough samples to get started with a pass. I'd like to know who would like to be a part of this pass.

The four fragrances we'll be sniffing are listed below.

• July (7 different ingredients for the seventh month in July =) grapefruit, fig and vetiver. Very minimalistic.
    • (the new one) December (12 different Ingredients for 12 months a year = December) top notes of lime and cardamom, and an overdose of Red Pepper.
    • STEAMPUNK Cedar blends with a velvety violets to Amour Fou, irradiated by Hesperidensternchen and soft bed on a gentle, skin-tight and warm base of elemi and Cashmeran.
    • Eau de Froehliche No. 3 (lime, cassis, rosemary, geranium, rose, sandalwood, incense, Cashmeran, savory)

If you are interested in this pass, please let me know. We may be able to get more samples so even if this fills up, please put your name on the list and we'll do all we can to ensure that others can join us.

I have about 5ml of each fragrance so enough for each person to get a good wear if 10 participate. I hope many of you will join the fun!

So far the following members will join us

• danieq
    • socalwoman
    • Windswept
    • Ravennightmyst
    • Kalli
    • Cacio
    • Jive Hippo (Canada)
    • Awayalonealong
    • Juanderer
    • FISS80
    • James1051
    • Cello

Please post in this thread, below if you want to join the fun!
    Last edited by danieq; 10th March 2014 at 05:44 AM.
    I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

My Sales Thread - A Collection Purge

Default Re: Erik Kormann -- Sample Pass

These are good news.
    I am very happy about that the first packet is arrived.
    Package number two is determined also in a few days. I think so.
    Today, I will send another package with more Samples.
    And next week, then packet number four.
    I think then enough samples for 16 curious Base notes :-) are available.
    More Samples is not a problem for me.
    The main thing it's fun.
    Perfume should still be fun.
    One has to be just curious.

Viele Grüße aus Berlin,
    Erik
    http://www.aromatisches-blog.de
    Here`s something for the tip of your nose!

Lifelong Fragrance Addict

Please sign me up ! I've been wanting to try these for a long time ! I'd love to try the No.1 at some point as well. I'm a serious gourmand & chocolate note junkie

How great is it that we have so many great perfumers right here with us !
    Last edited by RavenNightMyst; 12th February 2014 at 02:31 PM.
    Providing knowledge of the Occult, Witchcraft and Paranormal since 1976 !

"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."
    Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr

We've got a few more takers! Awesome. Please join us, Erik is generously sending plenty of samples to go around!

also, we have Trex57 from Canada who'd like to join in the fun if anyone is willing to ship there. Let's see who else from the frozen north pops up and go from there.
    I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

I would like to join, thank you.
    "One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want." Proverbs.

Always happy to join if there is space, but I'm always monopolizing these things, so don't give me priority

cacio

Yay, I'll put you both in. And NO worries Cacio, we are glad you are joining, we need fine noses such as yours! Erik is sending even more goodies so there is plenty of room for all.

Please excuse my noobness. How do sample passes work?
    Current faves (Subject to change at a moments notice!!):
    Roja Dove Diaghilev
    SHL 777 Khol de Bahrein
    Mona di Orio Oud
    Creed Green Irish Tweed
    Heeley Cuir Pleine Fleur
    Dior Cuir Cannage
    Acqua di Parma Leather

Ok, the third packet of samples is on the way and here some information in perfect english to the 4 scents (STEAMPUNK, JULY, DECEMBER and EAU DE FROEHLICHE 3) - Courtesy of Shane Costello of the webshop First in FRAGRANCE.

STEAMPUNK
    In the beginning was ... the word: Steampunk. Erik Kormann was browsing through the internet and was fascinated by this movement, which has evolved from a literary phenomenon to a modern subculture. A kind of retro-futurism expressed through the love of art and of the Victorian era and has its roots in the works of Jules Verne and HG Wells. Thus, a diving bell is also the symbol that the graphic artist Jo Zarth transposed for Erik Kormann: A tribute to Verne's novel "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea."

Erik Kormann always wanted to create a fragrance with Atlas cedarwood - and one that is reminiscent of an old library with wood paneling that evokes wanderlust. This desire fitted perfectly to the steampunk theme which also abounds with explorers and adventurers. So all said and done: the idea was born and immediately implemented. The fragrance Steampunk honours its name: it is both nostalgic and hypermodern. Cedarwood blends with a velvety violet to create an intense “Amour Fou”, complemented by glowing Hesperides softly bedded on a gentle, skin-close and warm base of elemi and cashmeran. Erik does not reveal all of the fragrant notes so you can play the explorer and discover or test for yourself and we promise - it's worth it!

The Flacon
    The Steampunk flacon in matt glass is complemented by a heavy metal lid in the form of a capped nut. Originally conceived as a splash flacon, the insert can be removed and the spray nozzle, which is included, can be screwed on.

JULY
    Juli (or July) is the seventh month of the year and also a darn good fragrance that Erik Kormann shares with us as part of his “Monthly Fragrances” collection.

Juli the fragrance comprises seven notes and this green creation suffuses all the hope of a wonderful Vetiver fragrance: Erik Kormann has skillfully interpreted this fine blade of grass and blended it with salty-smoky nuances. Adorned with Hesperides and decorated with its favorite companion cedarwood. They are joined by unfamiliar flowers of a delicate nature, gentle wisps of tangerine and the green foliage of fig.

We’re certain that you’ll not only love this fragrance in July but also the whole year round.

DECEMBER
    Twelve fragrant notes, twelve different ingredients for the twelfth month of the year: December.

The eau de toilette is full of surprises and just like the hold of an old sailing ship which has returned home after a long journey of discovery, Erik Kormann’s fragrance Dezember (No. 12) awakens memories and holiday feelings. So why not take a trip right now, once around the world.

The wanderlust begins with lime, cardamom and pink pepper (schinus molle), right here just behind the hatch to the cargo area, where the captain has stored the citrus fruits and spices. You only need to pop your head in and you're surrounded by sparkling, tangy spices and fruity hints of pepper, fragrances that sharpen the senses and arouse our curiosity. What lies still hidden and what has the movement of the rolling waves mixed together deep down in the hold of the ship? Rose, elemi and the vanilla-like oil from balsam of Peru. Here and there notes of Gurjun balsam and patchouly can be discerned. It is that blend that we so often refer to as ambery, not sweet yet friendly, laid on soft and musky, oriental resins and balsams.

Fresh, aromatic, stimulating, soft, lovely and very spicy. Send your nose on an exciting journey, there is much to discover here.

EAU DE FROEHLICHE 3 (The Raven)
    Cassis, frankincense and cashmeran, joins roses and geranium, rosemary and winter savory, cedar oil and sandalwood. "Eau de Fröhliche No. 3" by Erik Kormann, is a unique composition where for the first time ever, the chemical Cassyrane from Givaudan takes center stage in a perfume composition.
    This third creation in the Eau de Fröhliche series surprises with a top note of black currant, whose natural fruitiness radiates into the floral heart of the fragrance. Cassyran, invented by Dr. Philip Kraft, remains fruity and with its high dosage fits harmoniously into the perfume composition.
    The transition from the head to the heart of the fragrance is accompanied by green leaves before a delicate floral heart of rose and geranium – led by blackcurrants – reveals another facet of the eau de toilette. The heart of the fragrance offers a lively and persistent blend of watery floral and fruity nuances. Here, flowers adorned with rosemary melt with the mouthwatering notes of lychees and watermelon. In the ambery base composed of frankincense and cashmeran, cedarwood and sandalwood, the cassis can clearly be perceived hours later.
    The fragrance was created by Erik Kormann in cooperation with Alain Alchenberger (research perfumer at Givaudan) and Dr. Philip Kraft (Givaudan). With "Eau de Fröhliche No. 3" the brainchild of Erik Kormann finds a romantic end. The design was created by artist Jo Zarth.

I am very pleased about your interest. Your curiosity. I'll send as many samples as are needed.
    Thank you Shane Costello and George Wuchsa for English texts to my fragrances!
    Have fun.
    Greetings from Berlin,
    Erik

Thanks Erik, these are great descriptions!

Thanks Erik for the info and your generosity ! They sound positively yummy ! How exciting !

Quote Originally Posted by danieq View Post
    also, we have Trex57 from Canada who'd like to join in the fun if anyone is willing to ship there. Let's see who else from the frozen north pops up and go from there.
    JiveHippo up here with Rex in the great white north (aka America's toque). I'd love to be included in the sample pass if possible!

Please count me in!
    Thanks.
    Tim (awayalonealong)

Quote Originally Posted by JiveHippo View Post
    JiveHippo up here with Rex in the great white north (aka America's toque). I'd love to be included in the sample pass if possible!
    Never heard that one before Hippo-Hilarious.

Awesome, you two are included! I think, since Erik is planning on sending 16 total samples of each scent, we can have 16 total and we can pass in two groups.

Any other takers? We still have lots of room to share.

Basenotes Plus

I'd like to join.

Excellent Juanderer. I'll add you to the list! Any more takers. We've still room for a few more!

And we are also being joined by FISS80! Welcome good sir!

Thanks! Very excited to be able to participate! I'm also very excited for the opportunity to develop My "sniffing" ability. Cheers!
    Roja Dove Diaghilev
    SHL 777 Khol de Bahrein
    Mona di Orio Oud
    Creed Green Irish Tweed
    Heeley Cuir Pleine Fleur
    Dior Cuir Cannage
    Acqua di Parma Leather

The second shipment from Erik has arrived, more to go around!

Thanks again Erik for your generosity ! How wonderful

Hello, hello, thanx you for your interest.
    Package 3 will arrive in the coming days. I hope so.
    Package 4 with samples is on the way as (of today).
    And let me know, if we need more samples.
    No problem.
    Viele Grüße aus Berlin, Erik

I'd love to join if there is still room. Thanks!

Cello, you are in! We still have room for a few more!

Hey all, I've got enough samples now to ship them out. Here's the thing, Erik has actually sent individual samples for each person, up to 16 people. We have less than that so everyone can have their own spray sample of each of the four fragrances. As it stands there are 11 people in the pass and if I ship to every person individually it'll get a little pricey for me personally.

So here are the two options I propose. Either A: each of you sends me a very small shipping fee via paypal and I just ship individual packets to each person or B: I can send the whole bunch to the first person and then each one can immediately take their bit out and send the rest on to the next person. What do you all think would be best.

I think each person could send you fees to cover First Class Mail, sufficient wrapping if necessary and a bubble-mailer. They certainly shouldn't weigh enough to warrant Priority Mail, (over 13oz is too heavy for First Class Package), unless someone "wants" to get it a day or two earlier. It would be safer than having a bundle of samples change through so many hands.

Just my .02

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by RavenNightMyst View Post
    I think each person could send you fees to cover First Class Mail, sufficient wrapping if necessary and a bubble-mailer. They certainly shouldn't weigh enough to warrant Priority Mail, (over 13oz is too heavy for First Class Package), unless someone "wants" to get it a day or two earlier. It would be safer than having a bundle of samples change through so many hands.

Just my .02
    Agreed.

I was thinking just a shipping fee. I have bubble wrap and mailers already. Seems like in the US, it typically costs me about $3 to send the size packet I'd be sending and more like $6 to Canada (I think anyway, to Australia was $9 so I'm guessing it'd be a little less).

Sounds more than reasonable to me ! If everyone ends up agreeing to something, I'd guess you could PM your PayPal email addy to each of us and we can send payment. I wouldn't post it openly, but I'm one of the paranoid people.

Definitely use the Paypal method. I'd be happy to pay for shipping here. Please PM you Paypal address and I'll send it off.

Cheers Rex

I was thinking just a shipping fee. I have bubble wrap and mailers already. Seems like in the US, it typically costs me about $3 to send the size packet I'd be sending and more like $6 to Canada (I think anyway, to Australia was $9 so I'm guessing it'd be a little less).
    I agree that this method is best danieq. PM your Paypal info to me and I'll send the money right over!
    Roja Dove Diaghilev
    SHL 777 Khol de Bahrein
    Mona di Orio Oud
    Creed Green Irish Tweed
    Heeley Cuir Pleine Fleur
    Dior Cuir Cannage
    Acqua di Parma Leather

That's fine with me too, danieq.

Alright all, I'll pm you my paypal addy. Thanks everyone!

After getting error messages all day on the Paypal site, I finally called them and explained that I was unable to send my payment. It was explained to me that the ability to use the friends and family option hasn't been working correctly since yesterday. What they did for me was to have me send the payment as goods and services instead of gift to friends and family and then they reimbursed Daniq the 39 cents fee.

If anyone else is having a problem sending their paypal payment, here is the number to call: 888.221.1161.

Bizarre, I had no problem at all. Strange stuff.

If you look at paypal's facebook page, you'll see it's been a problem for other customers and some are a little miffed about it:
    https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUSA?filter=2

I found it amusing that I was treated to a Paypal ad inviting me to use their service to send money but then it wouldn't let me. Of course, wherever a fee was involved, like this morning when I bought stuff on eBay, there was no problem at all.

Figures we'd get to this stage on a day when they are having issues. I've gotten payment so far from 5 of you though, with only Socalwoman having trouble so I guess it's an inconsistent glitch.

Oh, I absolutely didn't doubt you. I have over 15 years of PayPal's "issues" under my belt, and I'm rarely aghast when I hear of them. I stopped being surprised long ago, and to keep (what's left of) my sanity I have had to just accept it as "business as usual".

As Dani just said, so far only one has had this issue. It's enough to make one suspicious of PayPal

Quote Originally Posted by socalwoman View Post
    If you look at paypal's facebook page, you'll see it's been a problem for other customers and some are a little miffed about it:
    https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUSA?filter=2

I found it amusing that I was treated to a Paypal ad inviting me to use their service to send money but then it wouldn't let me. Of course, wherever a fee was involved, like this morning when I bought stuff on eBay, there was no problem at all.

Please see the rules in a stickie on top of this board. They have been posted here before but seem to have been misplaced.

These sample passes/free giveaways are supposed to take place only in the male and female discussion threads. Rules have been posted there. No one authorized this one and the sample shipping fees have been disallowed as well.

"Offering samples and bottles for free will be allowed here(male and female discussion boards!). Let's see if we can do this without asking for sample shipping costs. If someone offers samples and then later receives some, the costs should be a wash."

I need to discuss this with the other mods. Please have patience.

I am opening this with the understanding that all passes and giveaways must be in the MFD or FFD under the rules stated there. Please do not complain about any problems here as you are on your own outside the rules.
    Last edited by stuigi; 8th March 2014 at 03:26 AM.

So here are the two options I propose. Either A: each of you sends me a very small shipping fee via paypal and I just ship individual packets to each person or B: I can send the whole bunch to the first person and then each one can immediately take their bit out and send the rest on to the next person. What do you all think would be best.[/QUOTE]

For my own clarification: Option A is against the rules. Option B is within the rules. True?

Quote Originally Posted by kswer View Post
    So here are the two options I propose. Either A: each of you sends me a very small shipping fee via paypal and I just ship individual packets to each person or B: I can send the whole bunch to the first person and then each one can immediately take their bit out and send the rest on to the next person. What do you all think would be best.
    For my own clarification: Option A is against the rules. Option B is within the rules. True?[/QUOTE]

I can now say with confidence that you are absolutely right! My apologies to all for the goof up.

Blog Entries

To all,

We're discussing this right now. Please just have a bit more patience.

-RP

Added clarification - we're not stopping this thread in the meanwhile. Just saying that for now, please follow stu's advice in post #40 above for further threads.
    Last edited by Redneck Perfumisto; 8th March 2014 at 06:06 AM. Reason: added note

For my own clarification: Option A is against the rules. Option B is within the rules. True?
    I can now say with confidence that you are absolutely right! My apologies to all for the goof up.[/QUOTE]

Danieq-no need for you to apologize for trying to do something very nice for BN. It was a slight oversite, at most.

Thank you Trex, much appreciated. I'm still learning my way about, always something new to learn.

Blog Entries

OK, people. I'm posting this a.s.a.p., so you can all get back to having fun. We're going to ease up on the shipping costs for samples. Do whatever makes sense. Just be careful - the bottom line is that these are giveaways, and there must never be fragrance costs figured into things. OK? Also, we want to make sure (after this) that the sample passes stay in the Male or Female discussions, just so the mod team can keep up with them. We will move the thread if we find one elsewhere. We'll update and re-post rules as appropriate, but for now just follow the spirit of the law on shipping costs. If you can do it so it's all a wash, great. If you want to donate shipping costs, even better! But if a large pass becomes a burden for the distributor (which can happen easily), then just do PayPal or whatever makes sense. Be transparent, as was done here.

We may come up with a rule on who can start a pass (number of posts, etc.), just to keep this from being abused by people outside the BN community. My recommendation is to always PM a mod before you start one, and I would say copy stuigi on that, because he knows the full Marketplace history.

OK - that's it. Sorry for the interruption. Carry on!

Perhaps a "Unisex" fragrance discussion would be more appropriate, but I'm such a rabble rowser.

If I understood the past messages correctly, I can't imagine why it's "authorized" to send 200 samples, (sarcastic random number), to one member, they take theirs and send 199 samples to the next, and so on. It makes so much more sense and is cheaper, faster and safer, to send individual samples, (or packets of multiple samples if this is the case), to each member of the pass. The shipping costs are less, there is less chance of breakage/loss/theft and less chance that one member in line may not "get around" to passing on the rest within a reasonable time, (or at all), and/or be a poor packer/shipper. Either way, each member still has to pay shipping*.

I've been the unfortunate non-recipient more than once, from another site, where these issues have occurred in the past.

*Members who are "passing" the larger packet(s) with many samples will pay significantly more in shipping costs than the members near the end of the line that are "passing" on one or two samples to the last members of the group. Conversely, if each sample/sample packet is sent to individuals, the cost is the same for everyone.
    Last edited by RavenNightMyst; 9th March 2014 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Addendum

Thanks a lot RP, and all the mods for allowing the pass to continue! I am sure we are all fully aware of the necessity of rules, the enforcement of said rules, and moderators with good judgement and decision-making abilities with the power to do so.
    Roja Dove Diaghilev
    SHL 777 Khol de Bahrein
    Mona di Orio Oud
    Creed Green Irish Tweed
    Heeley Cuir Pleine Fleur
    Dior Cuir Cannage
    Acqua di Parma Leather

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenNightMyst View Post
    Perhaps a "Unisex" fragrance discussion would be more appropriate, but I'm such a rabble rowser.

If I understood the past messages correctly, I can't imagine why it's "authorized" to send 200 samples, (sarcastic random number), to one member, they take theirs and send 199 samples to the next, and so on. It makes so much more sense and is cheaper, faster and safer, to send individual samples, (or packets of multiple samples if this is the case), to each member of the pass. The shipping costs are less, there is less chance of breakage/loss/theft and less chance that one member in line may not "get around" to passing on the rest within a reasonable time, (or at all), and/or be a poor packer/shipper. Either way, each member still has to pay shipping*.

I've been the unfortunate non-recipient more than once, from another site, where these issues have occurred in the past.

*Members who are "passing" the larger packet(s) with many samples will pay significantly more in shipping costs than the members near the end of the line that are "passing" on one or two samples to the last members of the group. Conversely, if each sample/sample packet is sent to individuals, the cost is the same for everyone.
    This is precisely why we realized it made more sense to let a little more of that evil $€¥¢£₨₩﷼₮₱₣₤ into the mix, and remove a whole lot of potentially problematic human / snail-mail interactions. And it also means that people can sniff and discuss simultaneously, which is never a bad thing.

We're learning. Slowly but surely.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FISS80 View Post
    Thanks a lot RP, and all the mods for allowing the pass to continue! I am sure we are all fully aware of the necessity of rules, the enforcement of said rules, and moderators with good judgement and decision-making abilities with the power to do so.
    Thanks to all of you for your patience, too!

The fact is, we may need to add a moderator or two to lighten the load - that possibility is also under discussion, and if we go forward, there will be an announcement.

Yes - rules are a necessity. The thing most people don't realize is how hard people work (particularly stuigi) to deal with fraud, scammers, dead-beats, basic greed, and the down-side of human interactions. The reason you don't hear much about these things is because Stu is very good at stopping things before they rise to the level of people here noticing. Almost anything we allow here can be abused - the more troubling fact is that it inevitably WILL be abused. People don't hear about these things because - well - EVERYBODY deserves privacy - even people who cause or are affected by trouble. Because, in the end, those are all of us.

The rules are basically defenses that keep epic badness from happening in here, and we have to be very careful when we allow one thing, that it doesn't have consequences elsewhere. I'm learning more about that every day as a mod. It's really, really complicated.

OK - that's it. Enjoy those Erik Kormann samples!

Ha! Red, reading that post reminds me of network/node security! Any and every port/service used for the transfer/sharing of information on a computer or network can and will be used for malicious intent! My job deals specifically with network security so I can certainly understand stuigi's pain!
    Roja Dove Diaghilev
    SHL 777 Khol de Bahrein
    Mona di Orio Oud
    Creed Green Irish Tweed
    Heeley Cuir Pleine Fleur
    Dior Cuir Cannage
    Acqua di Parma Leather

Blog Entries

Ha! Red, reading that post reminds me of network/node security! Any and every port/service used for the transfer/sharing of information on a computer or network can and will be used for malicious intent! My job deals specifically with network security so I can certainly understand stuigi's pain!
    I would say that you have my sympathy, except you guys are actually holding the line at the moment. I'm in application development - OMG - *CRY* - LOL - no comment - "you did WHAT?"

Seriously, I'm so sorry we're causing you guys all these problems. Here is hoping that 2014 is the year that application security starts making some real progress..... #GOTONOFAIL2014

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2014/02/gotofail/

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Perfumisto View Post
    I would say that you have my sympathy, except you guys are actually holding the line at the moment. I'm in application development - OMG - *CRY* - LOL - no comment - "you did WHAT?"

Seriously, I'm so sorry we're causing you guys all these problems. Here is hoping that 2014 is the year that application security starts making some real progress..... #GOTONOFAIL2014

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2014/02/gotofail/
    And THIS ^^^^^ is why I keep getting more grey hair!! At first it was just the users but et tu brute?!! Seriously though, I can't fault you programmers and developers, the lines of code involved to access a service or automate a process even using libraries, is mind numbing! For and while loops, arrays, if then statements, and functions are for the birds!! )))))
    Roja Dove Diaghilev
    SHL 777 Khol de Bahrein
    Mona di Orio Oud
    Creed Green Irish Tweed
    Heeley Cuir Pleine Fleur
    Dior Cuir Cannage
    Acqua di Parma Leather

Blog Entries

LOL!

At least we're still telling the computers what to do. There IS that!

Cheers!

Thanks RP! We all really do appreciate the work you mods put in to keep things running. We also appreciate your allowing our pass to continue. As far as I'm concerned, if this thread needs to be moved to the MFD or FFD, that is fine with me. Please feel free to move it as needed. We are just happy we can carry on. If you do move it, I'd vote for MFD as we still have a few more spots to fill and I'd love to include some more fellows.

By the way all, I've been flat on my back with a vicious flu, but hoping to get back in the saddle and ship all these lovely samples out either tomorrow or Tuesday. Please forgive the delay.

Blog Entries

Thanks RP! We all really do appreciate the work you mods put in to keep things running. We also appreciate your allowing our pass to continue. As far as I'm concerned, if this thread needs to be moved to the MFD or FFD, that is fine with me. Please feel free to move it as needed. We are just happy we can carry on. If you do move it, I'd vote for MFD as we still have a few more spots to fill and I'd love to include some more fellows.

By the way all, I've been flat on my back with a vicious flu, but hoping to get back in the saddle and ship all these lovely samples out either tomorrow or Tuesday. Please forgive the delay.
    Hope you feel better soon. And just a word of reassurance to everybody - I just checked survival times of flu virus on objects - even if you were still contagious, the virus would be gone before anybody got their package:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6282993

Hope you feel better soon. And just a word of reassurance to everybody - I just checked survival times of flu virus on objects - even if you were still contagious, the virus would be gone before anybody got their package:

Very considerate or you Red! I get sick enough from my son attending daycare! Danieq, I would like to thank you again for this opportunity as well. You truly are an asset to the basenotes community!
    Roja Dove Diaghilev
    SHL 777 Khol de Bahrein
    Mona di Orio Oud
    Creed Green Irish Tweed
    Heeley Cuir Pleine Fleur
    Dior Cuir Cannage
    Acqua di Parma Leather

LOL!

At least we're still telling the computers what to do. There IS that!

Cheers!
    Well played good sir!
    Roja Dove Diaghilev
    SHL 777 Khol de Bahrein
    Mona di Orio Oud
    Creed Green Irish Tweed
    Heeley Cuir Pleine Fleur
    Dior Cuir Cannage
    Acqua di Parma Leather

Very considerate or you Red! I get sick enough from my son attending daycare! Danieq, I would like to thank you again for this opportunity as well. You truly are an asset to the basenotes community!

Aw, shucks. Thank you for your kindness. I am happy to be here among so many wonderful people. There are truly an amazing group of kind souls that frequent this forum.

Phew, I was worried there for a minute.