"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Just got my first niche bottle in the mail today! S/O to badarun for the fast delivery of a superb bottle with great samples included
The fragrance? Green Irish Tweed
"All the best perfumes in history have something that smells like garbage in them; that's what keeps drawing you back."
Steel Water by Micallef
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.
One quick spritz of Mukhallat Shams Ajmal
Sample courtesy of Pegasus. Thanks S.
HiM by Hanae Mori
Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....
Bond no. 9 New York Oud
Orange Spice - Creed
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Oops wrong thread!
Last edited by onethinline; 13th February 2014 at 07:07 AM.
Guerlain - Jicky Parfum Extrait
Penhalligons Opus 1870
Looking for Creed Spice & Wood / swap fragances , Creed Vingate Tabarome and more... http://www.basenotes.net/threads/374...me-Cuir-Beluga
Ormonde Jayne Orris Noir.
Onda extrait (Vero Kern)
PR One Million
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
- Benjamin Franklin
Ho Hang by Balenciaga... Outstanding stuff!
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Click to view my swap thread (L'Occitane and Tam Dao products going):
M7 by Yves Saint Laurent
Gucci Envy for Men