Code of Conduct

Default Bijan V.I.P. bottle medallion?

This is probably the most trifling matter that has ever earned itself a thread on BN, but I recently blind-bought Bijan V.I.P. for Men - not a bad fragrance at all I was pleased to learn! The only minor issue I have is that the bottle, ugly as it is, seems to be missing the little V.I.P. medallion chain that appears around the neck of the bottle in every picture I've seen and little details like that really play on my OCD!

Does anyone know if they've stopped adding this detail now perhaps? I'm pretty sure I didn't drop and lose it when I opened it or anything like that (although I was quite hungover at the time!).

Cheers.

Smelling good on a budget!
    Currently wearing: Jicky by Guerlain

Default Re: Bijan V.I.P. bottle medallion?

Hi

I've had two bottles of this. The first I bought blind (and was very pleased with it) though it did not have the little badge. The second my partner bought in a 50ml size which I can't find anywhere else but still, this came without the badge.

I too am in the UK so I wonder if it's just the stock that makes it over to these shores that this applies too. The first bottle I bought myself was cello-wrapped so it's not as if the badge had been taken out.

The mystery continues.....
    Currently wearing: SoCal Cologne by Hollister

Aah, thank you! The answer was a long time coming but I'm grateful. I was convinced I'd lost it! Haha
    Smelling good on a budget!
    Currently wearing: Jicky by Guerlain

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by voodoodanny View Post
    The only minor issue I have is that the bottle, ugly as it is

Yeah, that bottle is something else!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.