Code of Conduct

Default Is pure malt ok for a 18 year old?

I'm 18 and in high school and am wondering if pure malt is ok for me to get or is it too mature? Thank yall!

Default Re: Is pure malt ok for a 18 year old?

I dont think its too mature. I think pure havane smells more "old" comparatively. However its deff way stronger. So its potentially will get you more compliments or more hate depending on how you look at it. Seems pretty strong to wear to school around people everyday but do what you gotta do.

Sure. If you like it, go for it!

Absolutely, I think this is fitting for the younger crowd.

If you like PM , wear it. If you like Knize ten, wear it .
    OFF SITE SALES, DECANTS ---Dior,Chanel MFK, MOLECULE 01* VINTAGE ANTAEUS*
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=499

Most definitely! I think it would do well for a high school guy. It will most likely be a scent that people at your school will not be familiar with. Good luck!
    "All the best perfumes in history have something that smells like garbage in them; that's what keeps drawing you back."

Yeah, I think it's definitely appropriate for your age, just go easy on the trigger like others have said... too many sprays could gas out your classroom.

Quote Originally Posted by mjones602 View Post
    Yeah, I think it's definitely appropriate for your age, just go easy on the trigger like others have said... too many sprays could gas out your classroom.
    This.

I would go light on the trigger....but as for the scent, I find it pretty versatile, and can be worn from teens right up to close to retirement age. It has a bit of a youthful, timeless, cool and yet classic vibe to it....

Personally think it's fine for an 18 year old. Wear it and enjoy it.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Yes, you should be fine. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by rynegne View Post
    Absolutely, I think this is fitting for the younger crowd.
    Agreed. I think it'll work just fine.

Perfect, really. Just be careful, it's very strong!

Basenotes Plus

Buy a sample to test and trust your nose. If it smells old for you but you still love it then you are a true BN'er

It's totally okay as long as you can wear it comfortably and enjoy doing it!

This one is for whomsoever appreciates a well blended boozy scent that borders in gourmand with caramel drizzle in cocoa with wood chips sprinkle with a delicate touch if cognac and mint after taste....so in other words is for any discerning nose that appreciates a great scent at a great price. I don't have this one any longer but would give any niche at much higher category a run for its money ...yes dude is worth obtaining and get ready to be complemented and please do accept them with sheer confidence....Cheerios
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Definitely okay for an 18 year old, as others said go light on the sprayer though or it can be annoying.
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

I think it would be perfect for an 18 year old. While everyone else at your school is wearing cheap aquatics and crap that smells like melons, you'll stand out in a good way.