Last edited by sjg3839; 18th February 2014 at 01:36 PM.
Aoud Heritage by Montale
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....
Thierry Mugler - A* Men
Angel Men for the morning.....
My all time favorite:
Serge Lutens - Encens et Lavande...10 sprays from my atomizer! Need to be very calm today
M7 Oud Absolu - YSL
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Anat Fritz (original formula) by Anat Fritz
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Chanel Bleu de Chanel
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
- Benjamin Franklin
Anglia Perfumery: Royal Court from a sample. (This floral and eccentric cologne for gentlemen dates back to Edwardian England. Top notes of orange, bergamot and lemon are set against a background of lilac, jasmin, rose and sweet musk.)
Neil Morris Aegean.
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
New York Oud by Bond No.9
I work in office of a Deputy Governor as an assistant chief of provincial administration department.
The deputy governor complimented my scent 8 hours after applied.