Royal White by Charriol
Royal White by Charriol
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, vintage (1985) EDC
Songe d'un bois d'ete
Creed Spice and Wood
Angel Men for the morning.....
My all time favorite:
Is it a Guerlain day?))
Santal - L'Artisan Parfumeur
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Jacomo - Jacomo Rouge
Dior Homme Intense (vintage)
“To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art.”
Pierre Cardin Centaure Cuir Casaque
Eau d'E by Bogue
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Backup bottle received today so I had to test it
Bentley for Men Intense
Clive Christian No 1
Maison Francis Kurdjian Aqua Universalis Forte
Creed Virgin Island Water
Creed Jardin d'Amalfi
Creed Millesime Imperial
Byredo Bal d'Afrique
Amouage Sunshine Man
"Waste time wondering which "cologne" pulls better, and your genes will spread only by accident. A perfume should be right for the man, not for the job"
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
- Benjamin Franklin
Click to view my swap thread (L'Occitane and Tam Dao products going):
Creed Royal Oud.
Habit Rouge L`Eau By Guerlain.
Just had this one delivered this morning. First impressions: It opens very soft and smooth with a creamy like orange citrus which after a while is joined by a airy jasmine note. Smells very nice and modern and intricate.
Eau de Quinine - Trumpers