Hello and good morning all!
Givenchy Xeryus Rouge for the morning.....
My all time favorite:
Haven't worn this one for about 10 years, forgot how much I like it!
I smell marshmallows!
Shahnoor by Micallef
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Halston 1-12, vintage
Pascal Morabito - Or Black.
Uomo by Lorenzo Villoresi
Millesime Imperial - Creed
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Kiton - Kiton Men
Black XS L'Exces
Fahrenheit by Dior
Guerlain Shalimar EdP
“To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art.”
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Cerruti Pour Homme.
Vintage Carven Homme.
Encre Noire (Lalique)
Like it a lot better than I used to. Good alternative to Sycomore if you don't want to spend the money.
Dior Homme Intense
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
- Benjamin Franklin
Amazing perfume !! Must try.
Last edited by ace11; 20th February 2014 at 10:56 AM.
The mighty Aventus for what is actually a special day...
Sampling Gorilla Perfumes Orange Blossom today
Things are things because of Mind--Zen Buddhist saying
Montale Aoud Musk
Click to view my swap thread (L'Occitane and Tam Dao products going):