Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Insurrection pure by reyane = Aventus

I just saw a video in YouTube. They are saying insurrection pure is almost identical to Aventus. Has anyone tried this new frag out yet? Please let me know what you think. I will order it soon

Default Re: Insurrection pure by reyane = Aventus

I own both Insurrection Pure and Aventus and while I love Aventus and also like the Reyanne scent, I don't find them as similar as people would make them out to be. That's just me. Insurrection Pure is a very nice scent and very inexpensive.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

I ordered this hopefully itll turn out good

Fresco... Round 2

Quote Originally Posted by ruoke1 View Post
    I ordered this hopefully itll turn out good
    Where did you order yours from Ebay or an online retailer? Did you get a good price?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

I ordered it from perfumeland for 19$ free shipping

Quote Originally Posted by ruoke1 View Post
    I ordered it from perfumeland for 19$ free shipping
    Got it from the same place - excellent price for the product.

Uh oh!

I doubt it

Creed have taken out a patent on the notes pyramid of Aventus so there will be legal action if it is copied

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    I own both Insurrection Pure and Aventus and while I love Aventus and also like the Reyanne scent, I don't find them as similar as people would make them out to be. That's just me. Insurrection Pure is a very nice scent and very inexpensive.
    What notes stand out on the Reyane release to you hednic?

Here comes the hype. I would have pulled the trigger on the Insurrection, but it looks to be sold out everywhere. Glad I didn't go for Fresco, that turned out to be a flop. Who's Ilum Dean anyhow? Reyane is actually an established house that's been around for a grip, and makes pretty decent scents, so I have some faith in them.
    Last edited by The_Cologneist; 28th February 2014 at 02:59 PM.
    My Current Top 10:

Rive Gauche Light (2004)
    Fahrenheit (1988)
    Paul Smith Man (2009)
    Burberry London (2006)
    Prada Amber pour Homme (2006)
    Live Jazz (1998)
    Eau des Baux (2006)
    Midnight in Paris EDP (2010)
    Arpege pour Homme (2005)
    Eau Duelle (2010)

Quote Originally Posted by M.T. View Post
    What notes stand out on the Reyane release to you hednic?
    For me what stand out are the ginger and the incense giving it a spicy and smoky quality.

Picked up a bottle on the 25th when it was still in stock. Haven't received a shipping number yet, but when I receive it I'll put in my two scents.If it smells anything like Aventus and lasts I'll be happy. Still have my bottle of Fresco which I still wear on very hot days when Aventus is too heavy. Hopefully Insurrection is more complex.

Quote Originally Posted by silentrich View Post
    Picked up a bottle on the 25th when it was still in stock. Haven't received a shipping number yet, but when I receive it I'll put in my two scents.If it smells anything like Aventus and lasts I'll be happy. Still have my bottle of Fresco which I still wear on very hot days when Aventus is too heavy. Hopefully Insurrection is more complex.
    Looking forward to hearing your opinion on this one, I will keep this page bookmarked.
    My Current Top 10:

Rive Gauche Light (2004)
    Fahrenheit (1988)
    Paul Smith Man (2009)
    Burberry London (2006)
    Live Jazz (1998)
    Eau des Baux (2006)
    Arpege pour Homme (2005)
    Eau Duelle (2010)

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    For me what stand out are the ginger and the incense giving it a spicy and smoky quality.
    Thanks

This is what happens when you set the bar, all others aiming at you , So Oliver should feel flattered as long as his bottom line doesn't flatline
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Kaern View Post
    I doubt it

Creed have taken out a patent on the notes pyramid of Aventus so there will be legal action if it is copied
    You can't patent a scent. If you can make a similar scent and market it under a different name, all the power to you. You'd only run into trouble if you tried to sell your creation as a bootleg version of the other company's creation.

I do hope it's better than Fresco. I would love a slightly less smoky Aventus, but with quality retained (like some of the earlier Aventus batches). Sure, Fresco had some pineapple, but the quality was not there to me. I suppose I could not expect it to be for that price...
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

I also ordered a bottle just to check the hype. Will give my 2 cents when I can.
    Tom Ford Private Blend Splits Costa Azzurra / Mandarino Di Amalfi / Oud Wood / Tobacco Vanille / Tobacco Oud / Neroli Portofino / Noir de Noir / Tuscan Leather / Plum Japonais/ Oud Fleur / Italian Cypress HERE

Quote Originally Posted by mikesc View Post
    I also ordered a bottle just to check the hype. Will give my 2 cents when I can.
    Where did you order from? I'm debating, but not sure I even want to spend the $20 to find out...

Quote Originally Posted by Jridgen View Post
    I do hope it's better than Fresco. After all, Fresco smelled like nothing more than Lemon scent Pledge furniture cleaner. I would love a slightly less smoky Aventus, but with quality retained (like some of the earlier Aventus batches). Fresco had absolutely no pineapple and the quality was that of the BOD Man series. I suppose I could not expect it to be for that price...
    ^^ fixed

Quote Originally Posted by 1280adam View Post
    ^^ fixed
    LOL interesting update to my quote. It's like what happens when the National Enquirer posts a quote from someone.

I can't say I disagree with the Lemon pledge comment, or the BOD Man series, but I do detect pineapple. I suppose you may detect a different fruit, but it's a fruit nonetheless.

Anyway still waiting to hear impressions of Insurrection. Hoping for the best.
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

Okay I am too curious. I pulled the trigger. For anyone having trouble finding a bottle that wants one you can get one shipped from jdtradingsite.com for $22, its actually $16.90 pre shipped.

LOL interesting update to my quote. It's like what happens when the National Enquirer posts a quote from someone.
    Haha.

Anyway, saw that you took a dive and got a bottle.

For $16.90 it's hard to be disappointed. Hope it smells good for ya!

Whats the word?
    Want to trade - Tom Ford Extreme for Windsor, Amber Absolute, Aventus x02....
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/394...82#post3308582

CHEAP CREED SPLITS
    Millesime Imperial, Original Santal, Green Irish Tweed
    Himalaya, Aventus, Tabarome
    plus Amouage Honour & Fate Man

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/393...92#post3296892

Basenotes Member

sold out at jdtrading too .

Just got this in the mail and I have to say that the packing, bottle, and sprayer are excellent. Honestly, just from the package it looks like a $100 + fragrance. As for the fragrance itself...well....it doesn't smell like Aventus at all to my nose. First off there's absolutely zero pineapple (accord), leather, or smokiness. Basically what I get is a ton of apple on a base of vanilla. This is much closer to an amped up version of Boss Bottled than Aventus. With that being said I think it's well worth the $20 or so dollars and if your a fan of Boss Bottled or fruity fragrances your probably going to enjoy this. This also comes off about as synthetic as Boss Bottled. I haven't tested longevity, but projection is good so far. I'm going to give this a full wearing tomorrow and see if maybe my nose is a bit off.

Just got this in the mail and I have to say that the packing, bottle, and sprayer are excellent. Honestly, just from the package it looks like a $100 + fragrance. As for the fragrance itself...well....it doesn't smell like Aventus at all to my nose. First off there's absolutely zero pineapple (accord), leather, or smokiness. Basically what I get is a ton of apple on a base of vanilla. This is much closer to an amped up version of Boss Bottled than Aventus. With that being said I think it's well worth the $20 or so dollars and if your a fan of Boss Bottled or fruity fragrances your probably going to enjoy this. This also comes off about as synthetic as Boss Bottled. I haven't tested longevity, but projection is good so far. I'm going to give this a full wearing tomorrow and see if maybe my nose is a bit off.
    Thanks for the info silentrich! I'm curious about how the longevity is going to be for you, please update us when you can!

On the one hand, I doubt this would be a replacement for Aventus. On the other hand, I also don't doubt that it could be quite good, and that's all that matters to me.

Please do update when you've given it a full wear!
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

If you want pineapple why not one of those terrible Jean Paul gualtier fragrances, think it's called black xs. That was pineapple to the extreme for me. Hated it, but I hate pineapple other than to eat. But real pineapple isn't sickeningly sweet like all these gross perfumes, it's bitter sweet, textured, watery and quenching.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox View Post
    If you want pineapple why not one of those terrible Jean Paul gualtier fragrances, think it's called black xs. That was pineapple to the extreme for me. Hated it, but I hate pineapple other than to eat. But real pineapple isn't sickeningly sweet like all these gross perfumes, it's bitter sweet, textured, watery and quenching.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I think Paco Rabanne Black XS L'Exces is the one you are thinking of.
    Seasonal favorites:

1. Creed - Spice & Wood
    2. Creed - Aventus
    3. Dior - Vetiver
    4. by Kilian - Incense Oud
    5. Puredistance - Black
    6. by Kilian - Cruel Intentions
    7. Armani Privé - Oud Royal
    8. Brückner - Aoud 1
    9. Creed - Royal English Leather
    10. House of Matriarch - Blackbird

Haha I knew it. Tons of people on facebook have bought this and no one will come out and say what it smells like.

CHEAP CREED SPLITS

Quote Originally Posted by dougczar View Post
    I think Paco Rabanne Black XS L'Exces is the one you are thinking of.
    To me Black XS smells like sickening sweet strawberry.

CHEAP CREED SPLITS

Quote Originally Posted by heperd View Post
    To me Black XS smells like sickening sweet strawberry.
    Yes. Black XS is the strawberry one, and Black XS L'Exces is the lemon (smells more like pineapple to me) one.

Both sickeningly sweet, but Black XS actually smells pretty nice to me. But certainly not something I wear often.
    Seasonal favorites:

1. Creed - Spice & Wood
    2. Creed - Aventus
    3. Dior - Vetiver
    4. by Kilian - Incense Oud
    5. Puredistance - Black
    6. by Kilian - Cruel Intentions
    7. Armani Privé - Oud Royal
    8. Brückner - Aoud 1
    9. Creed - Royal English Leather
    10. House of Matriarch - Blackbird

I guess I havent smelled L'Exces. Sounds like the it may be ok with a little lemon. I always dismissed it since I hated the regfular one so much.

Haha I knew it. Tons of people on facebook have bought this and no one will come out and say what it smells like.
    It actually resembles Jaguar Vision. It's better than that, but as far as comparison's go in regard to Aventus that's about when I'd put it. One of the things that I don't really care for is it's a bit too sweet. If they would have toned down the sweetness and added more smokiness I think it would have been an improvement. I don't detect any pineapple, blackcurrant, birch, leather, or smokiness to it. I'll go ahead and give it a full wearing, but I'm pretty sure that Insurrection pure by reyane = Jaguar Vision by Jaguar.
    Last edited by silentrich; 5th March 2014 at 03:43 AM.

The real question now is how does Insurrection Pure stack up against the late and completely unheard of nowadays: Fresco.

Quote Originally Posted by 1280adam View Post
    The real question now is how does Insurrection Pure stack up against the late and completely unheard of nowadays: Fresco.
    Speaking only for myself, I own the Reyane and have tried the Ilum Dean. I don't find them similar at all and the Reyane a much better made fragrance at a better price.

It actually resembles Jaguar Vision. It's better than that, but as far as comparison's go in regard to Aventus that's about when I'd put it. One of the things that I don't really care for is it's a bit too sweet. If they would have toned down the sweetness and added more smokiness I think it would have been an improvement. I don't detect any pineapple, blackcurrant, birch, leather, or smokiness to it. I'll go ahead and give it a full wearing, but I'm pretty sure that Insurrection pure by reyane = Jaguar Vision by Jaguar.
    I love Jaguar Vision and super sweet/fruity frags so this is music to my ears!

Oh god. So glad I didn't pull the trigger on this one. I can't stand Jaguar Vision. It has a cheap fake pineapple note, with an even cheaper tonka dry down.. it's such a crappy fragrance, something I'd expect from a house like Benetton or something, that produce cheap smelling tonka bean dominated fragrances.
    My Current Top 10:

Rive Gauche Light (2004)
    Fahrenheit (1988)
    Paul Smith Man (2009)
    Burberry London (2006)
    Live Jazz (1998)
    Eau des Baux (2006)
    Arpege pour Homme (2005)
    Eau Duelle (2010)

The top note of Insurrection Pure is somewhat similar to Aventus but give it about 30 minutes and it finishes up with a sweet, musky and non-descript drydown with a small of fruitiness. Hey, I'm all for excitement with a new fragrance but sometimes it seems that Youtube reviewers intentionally look for a fragrance to hype up. This stuff is the talk of the town on the Facebook fragrance groups. I bought into the hype and am now selling my bottle LOL!
    "Smell with your nose, not your ears."

FAVORITES - Xerjoff Nio, Xerjoff 1861, Profumum Roma Acqua Viva, Neil Morris for Takashimaya, Gandini 1896 Teak Wood, Sonoma Scent Studio Champagne de Bois, Creed Green Irish Tweed, Chanel Platinum Egoiste, Bond No.9 I Love NY Marriage Equality, Acqua di Parma Intensa Oud, Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal, Slumberhouse Jeke extrait

Basenotes Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by acjigga View Post
    I bought into the hype and am now selling my bottle LOL!

Put 5 sprays on and have been wearing this for a little over 4 hours now. The comparison's to Jaguar Vision are accurate to my nose and this doesn't project as much and at the 4 hour mark it has turned into a somewhat floral vanilla dry down skin scent.So far I've heard some reviewers say that this is the closest thing to Aventus, it projects more than Aventus, it lasts 10 hours on the skin, that it would be worth it if this was $80 a bottle, and this could be one of the best deals for a fragrance at $20. The only part I agree even remotely with is that it's a good deal at $20 a bottle. The only reason I can think that this has been hyped as much as it has is because of the nice packaging. I'll never buy another YouTube hyped fragrance.
    Last edited by silentrich; 5th March 2014 at 04:15 PM.

Basenotes Member

I'm beginning to think that the YouTube Reviewers are getting compensated for pushing product. I'm not hating. I love the guys on Facebook group, and I have subscribed to numerous channels on YouTube. But it seems too calculated to me. Even on fragrances from years ago, the same hype was warranted. so at least they've stayed true to the "hype".

just my thoughts....I could be totally wrong. although, think about it for a second...Where do we go to get our information? How do us "normal" folk get a new fragrance out to the masses? Unless you have thousands of subscribers and/or friends on Facebook then we aren't getting this info to go viral unlike their YouTube reviewer videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    I'm beginning to think that the YouTube Reviewers are getting compensated for pushing product.
    I don't think that's what's going on. I think it's that so many people want to popular, so they say stuff for the sake of getting noticed. It's the same reason we sometimes see hypetrain stuff on basenotes. Heck, just look at the title of this thread. Someone who has never smelled the scent before named the thread "Insurrection pure by reyane = Aventus" even though he has no way of knowing if it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by acjigga View Post
    Hey, I'm all for excitement with a new fragrance but sometimes it seems that Youtube reviewers intentionally look for a fragrance to hype up.
    It happens here too. Just look at the title of this thread. And look up Fresco. That stuff went nuts here.

I think the whole "smells like" thing is dumb. I get that Aventus smells great but many can't afford it. I get it. But it's so much smarter to buy a great scent you can afford rather than buying an iffy copy of a great expensive scent you can't afford. I always think it's funny when it's more important to smell like [insert hype here] than smell great. Yeah, Aventus smells great, but if you can't afford Aventus, buy something great you can afford.

On the other hand... I'm always glad when somebody here takes one for the team and gives these cheapies a shot. I did that with Fresco (though I only bought samples). If anybody is willing to pass a sample of this my way (or do they sell samples?) let me know. I'd love to get my nose on it. Sample swap?

I'm beginning to think that the YouTube Reviewers are getting compensated for pushing product. I'm not hating. I love the guys on Facebook group, and I have subscribed to numerous channels on YouTube. But it seems too calculated to me. Even on fragrances from years ago, the same hype was warranted. so at least they've stayed true to the "hype".

just my thoughts....I could be totally wrong. although, think about it for a second...Where do we go to get our information? How do us "normal" folk get a new fragrance out to the masses? Unless you have thousands of subscribers and/or friends on Facebook then we aren't getting this info to go viral unlike their YouTube reviewer videos.
    Pretty sure mickers has a discount code on one of the sites that sells it....

CHEAP CREED SPLITS

Basenotes Member

They "may" not be getting compensated in the monetary form. I can agree with that. But how can you not think that they communicate in some way? These companies have to see these people on YouTube and Facebook. A smart company would search out its demographic to push these items.

For example...
    Batman777 from YouTube said his friend/brother(who ever the other guy was in the video) came across this fragrance at a local perfume shop in their city. He bought it. took it home. sampled it, and noticed a striking resemblance to Aventus.

Now fast forward to Mickers. He has a much larger following. His fans are linear as to following other channels as well. I can see guys like Mikcers, Marc, Cody, Al, FragBros, etc asking a said company for a free bottle or samples in order to hype the product so the mainstream demographic (as in we/us) will go out and sample or buy full bottles.

All I'm saying is, its an easy way for them to obtain free fragrances to push to the masses. But YouTube does compensate for subscriptions. So it is a circle for these guys. Especially for those names I mentioned above. They will not continue to make videos based on their own time and effort without compensation. They have a following. They continue to get hits on the video's, and thus they are compensated for bringing business to YouTube.

They "may" not be getting compensated in the monetary form. I can agree with that. But how can you not think that they communicate in some way? These companies have to see these people on YouTube and Facebook. A smart company would search out its demographic to push these items.

For example...
    Batman777 from YouTube said his friend/brother(who ever the other guy was in the video) came across this fragrance at a local perfume shop in their city. He bought it. took it home. sampled it, and noticed a striking resemblance to Aventus.

Now fast forward to Mickers. He has a much larger following. His fans are linear as to following other channels as well. I can see guys like Mikcers, Marc, Cody, Al, FragBros, etc asking a said company for a free bottle or samples in order to hype the product so the mainstream demographic (as in we/us) will go out and sample or buy full bottles.

All I'm saying is, its an easy way for them to obtain free fragrances to push to the masses. But YouTube does compensate for subscriptions. So it is a circle for these guys. Especially for those names I mentioned above. They will not continue to make videos based on their own time and effort without compensation. They have a following. They continue to get hits on the video's, and thus they are compensated for bringing business to YouTube.
    These are $20 a bottle. Like he's going to bother making an effort to start a hype train to get samples (or a bottle) for something this cheap. I do believe, however, that Mickers had something to do with 9/11.
    Tom Ford Private Blend Splits Costa Azzurra / Mandarino Di Amalfi / Oud Wood / Tobacco Vanille / Tobacco Oud / Neroli Portofino / Noir de Noir / Tuscan Leather / Plum Japonais/ Oud Fleur / Italian Cypress HERE

These are $20 a bottle. Like he's going to bother making an effort to start a hype train to get samples (or a bottle) for something this cheap. I do believe, however, that Mickers had something to do with 9/11.
    Ohhh..too soon.

I saw the discount code posted on FB the other day but it could have been a joke. I didnt want to read through 287 posts to find out. It could have been like that other reviewer did with the fresco site. He just told them to add a discount code for his viewers but he didnt get anything from the company. Seems like a huge bother for 9 cents from every bottle sold.

CHEAP CREED SPLITS

Ohhh..too soon.

I saw the discount code posted on FB the other day but it could have been a joke. I didnt want to read through 287 posts to find out. It could have been like that other reviewer did with the fresco site. He just told them to add a discount code for his viewers but he didnt get anything from the company. Seems like a huge bother for 9 cents from every bottle sold.
    Ya I saw that post. It was a joke. Someone else had a conspiracy theory and that was poking a little fun at him.

Basenotes Member

Seriously?! Stop trolling me. I'm not here to argue. And I'm not suggesting a conspiracy theory either. I'm just suggesting that I cant believe that these reviewers are doing all of this for naught. I do know for certain that other YouTubers do get paid for whatever they do.

Im only presuming that the FragComm Reviewers are at least getting compensated to some extent.

Im only presuming that the FragComm Reviewers are at least getting compensated to some extent.
    They're more likely getting compensated by ad revenue from views - and that probably isn't much unless their channel is huge. Sure, guys like Fragrance Bros probably get sent a ton of free samples in hopes that they'll review them, but a lot of that stuff probably never gets reviewed. They'd have to post multiple reviews every day to keep up, and those free samples probably aren't scents their subscribers want to see reviews for. If you're building a channel on youtube and you want to be successful, you have to be careful to be authentic.

Anybody could become a popular reviewer on youtube. There's no conspiracy. All you need is talent, and a work ethic. Again, look at the Fragrance Bros. They're just a couple dudes from Alabama. Dave (or is it Daver?) created a simple template and they always follow it, which gives their reviews structure rather than rambling the way some reviewers do. And they have personality that makes them fun to watch. If they can do it, anybody can.

If you were to commit to three reviews a week, and come up with a simple structure to follow in order to keep the reviews concise, and if you have a little talent for being on camera, you'll have a successful channel in a few months - even starting from zero subscribers.

Banned

I got my bottle of Resurrection Pure this afternoon and have to say it's pretty damned close to Aventus...minus the ashy, smokiness. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the ashy note in Aventus, so RP is nice. It kinda keeps the top notes going longer than I've gotten out of the last three bottles of Aventus I've had, minus Z01. I cannot comment on longevity, silage or compliment factor yet, but my feelings are that it will definitely meet or exceed my expectations for a $20 cologne.

I am also intereted to hear on the longevity/silage on this one. Anyone?

As a side note, I have a FB of Afnan Silver Supremacy and it is also a dead ringer for Aventus. I think only 1 other BNer has tried it and had the same view I did. The note pyramid is pretty much identical. Great presentation, good longevity.

I do hope it's better than Fresco. I would love a slightly less smoky Aventus, but with quality retained (like some of the earlier Aventus batches). Sure, Fresco had some pineapple, but the quality was not there to me. I suppose I could not expect it to be for that price...

Bond No 9 ".COM" might be a less smoky Aventus?

Theres also that zara gold in the gold bottle they sale at zara stores for 25$. That one was rumored to be pretty close and can be sampled in the bay area at valley fair westfield mall if your in the bay area. I saw it at that location yesterday but cant sample it myself due to a cold.

Quote Originally Posted by spcmiller View Post
    I got my bottle of Resurrection Pure this afternoon and have to say it's pretty damned close to Aventus...minus the ashy, smokiness. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the ashy note in Aventus, so RP is nice. It kinda keeps the top notes going longer than I've gotten out of the last three bottles of Aventus I've had, minus Z01. I cannot comment on longevity, silage or compliment factor yet, but my feelings are that it will definitely meet or exceed my expectations for a $20 cologne.
    This is great news, because like you I don't enjoy the smokiness that's in Aventus. Unfortunately because of the hype with the video, this stuff is sold out everywhere

Just came home from work and saw the package on my kitchen table. Unwrapped and opened the nicely presented box. Super high quality packaging for a $100+ scent, let alone a $20 one. I then pulled the bottle of Insurrection Pure out, popped open the tightly fitted cap and sprayed my left hand. I waited a few seconds, then smelled. Is it suppose to smell like s@#t?

Just playing. This smells so good for the price. It smells similar to Aventus, less smoke. I'll have a full wearing at work tomorrow. So far, very impressed.

Banned

As a sidenote, I did a full wearing today and I have to say the longevity is a bit dubious and after about 3 hours, it was little more than a skin scent. Wound-up just applying a spray of Aventus to end the day. Oh well...what exactly was anyone expecting from a $20 scent? It starts out remarkably like Aventus with a muted, almost undetectable smokiness (as noted above) and keeps it up for a while...it just can't complete the transaction. C'est la vie.

The newest installment of the 'Aventus Killers'

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CREED-AVENTU...16.m2518.l4276