Code of Conduct
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Re: If you had to chose only 1 cologne to wear for the next 5 years what would it be?

Vintage King Kouros

Default Re: If you had to chose only 1 cologne to wear for the next 5 years what would it be?

The One or L'homme.

Versace The Dreamer...

Ummh, possibly vintage Eau d'Hermes. But I would only wear it around 3 times a week.

If I had to wear it every day, I'd go for Chanel Eau de Cologne. Or Geranium pour Monsieur.

I would undoubtedly be very happy with Terre d' Hermes.
    Currently wearing: Terre d'Hermès by Hermès

Basenotes Plus

Aventus, but I'd be happy with Royal Oud, or Cuir Velours, or Chergui, or Tabac Rouge, or....
    Last edited by Nosey49; 27th February 2014 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Adding fragrances

Mugler Cologne, GIT or maybe even Shalimar.

If I could somehow have the scent of Tom Ford for Men with the projection and longevity of something like Terre D'Hermes (pre-reformulation)...I could probably live with that.

Since that's not possible...of ANY fragrance that I'm familiar with, I'd say Green Irish Tweed. Extremely versatile, and I don't think I could grow tired of it.

But since I don't own GIT....from my collection, I would say Bleu de Chanel. I get a little better longevity and projection with it than I do with Tom Ford for Men.

I picked up a mini of vintage Antaeus recently, and man oh man it is the f***king bomb. So it would have to be that.

Ferrari extreme

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Man, 1 year would be one thing, but 5 years is a long time (think how many fragrances could come out in that time span!). As much as I love Aventus, I think I would opt for GIT or AdG Essenza. Living in Southern California, it's warm most of the year and I think these fragrances are fresh and versatile enough. If I could only wear one fragrance for 5 years I think I would take days of during the week so as not to completely bore of my 1 fragrance

easy: Sycomore > anytime, anyplace, anywhere...

That would be vintage Shalimar (extrait or cologne)
    Xazirri, discovering the 'mad and magic' world of perfumery

For a guy who rotate the scents frequently I would say Parfum MDCI - Ambre Topkapi

If it's a cold weather all year round I would go for LDDM. Sadly it's not.

I'd go with Creed GIT. This is really about one's favorite all-rounder (rather than one's favorite) scent.

Basenotes Plus

Amouage Homage.
    Currently wearing: Acqua Viva by Profumum

Basenotes Plus

Balenciaga pour Homme

Wow...that would be tough...at this moment I'd say Chanel Allure Sport...but that might change tomorrow.

TripleB
    Current Favs: Versace Pour Homme, Pi by Givenchy, Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger, Swiss Unlimited, Burberry Sport, CK One Shock

Eau de Cologne Imperiale (Guerlain), which I wear most days anyway.

almost certainly it would be between Givenchy Xeryus Rouge and Dior Homme Intense!
    maybe the Dior....
    My all time favorite:

Dior Fahrenheit

I tgink I would be happy with Amouage Epic.
    Some Favorites
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Perris Monte Carlo Oud Imperial Black
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Byredo Bullion
    7. Masque Milano Russian Tea

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    Currently wearing: Parfum Sacré by Caron

Incense Extreme by Tauer.

My fragrance reviews | Ye Olde Civet Cat

wow tough one but i would go with adg essenza

Chanel Platinum Egoiste

If I had to wear the same perfume for the next five years, I would chose nothing. I would be to bored to even care.

Basenotes Member

most likely Oud Wood, just wish it projected more...

The current formulation of HABIT ROUGE would be just fine with me.
    "Ca sent les pieds!"

Prada Amber Pour Homme! Sorry, Dior Homme - I will miss you!!!!!!!!
    Psalm 118:1 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
    his love endures forever.

Dependent

Wow, 1 solitary frag for all occasions?

Bleu de Chanel, believe it or not. The best one I know that always works no matter what.