Montale Aoud Meloki
Montale Aoud Meloki
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Hermes Ambre Narguile
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier - Bois de Turquie
Molton Brown: Bracing Silver Birch
Drakkar Noir by Guy Laroche
Portrait of a LadyPortrait of a Lady.jpg
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Azzaro Pour Homme
Terre D' Hermes
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
- Benjamin Franklin
Greyland by Montale
Tauer Incense Rose with a little bit of LDDM under it.
So many good ones for me on this thread (guerlain vetiver, TdH, POAL, Silver Birch).
Lanvin Arpege PH.
Roja Dove Enigma Pour Homme-Parfum Extrait
Creed Virgin Island Water
Dior Homme cologne 2013
Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
Patou Pour Homme Prive
Click to view my swap thread (L'Occitane and Tam Dao products going):
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
It's Kouros Friday again. I'm wearing a vintage. This bottle is from '92
Nice mild day today as the thunder hope to snap a 3 game losing streak and beat the grizzlies at home. The okc barons are taking on Rockford tonight as well. I will be wearing YSL - Rive Gauche today.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Masque Milano Montecristo
Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so doth the sweetness of a man's friend by hearty counsel. Proverbs 27:9 KJV