Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Default Crazy about leather….bags, shoes, belts, wallets. What are you wearing?

Leather….I love it in a fragrance and in many other items I use every day. Treat it right & it will last for years.

Show your love of leather here. What you are wearing, what you love, what you want, recent purchases.

For Christmas I treated myself to:
    A red Coach handbag.

and gloves.

I am enjoying them tremendously. The front pocket latches with a magnet. It's perfect for keeping my car keys handy.
    RHM's Vintage, Rare & Pretty Darn Good items on offer: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/380...old-Pour-Femme

Default Re: Crazy about leather….bags, shoes, belts, wallets. What are you wearing?

Beautiful...

I have been eyeing Bottega Veneta tote bags - but they are simply too expensive. I was about to move on one, but then the model lasted only one season and so when I decided to move, it was gone.

cacio

Default Re: Crazy about leather….bags, shoes, belts, wallets. What are you wearing?

Ohh how nice rhm!

Cacio, perhaps you eye better off. With seasonal designs, you may get bored a year two later. But with classics , you won't suddenly get bored.

for swap/sale:

Blog Entries

Love that, RHM! And red is your color, there is no doubt!

Big fan of Coach here! I'm loving one of their belts that my wife bought for me. Forgot all about it, and then found it in the closet, when I was getting bored with a cheaper belt from another designer (no names). I just love the quality of Coach. It reminds me of the belts of my youth, a couple of which I still have.

Stylish choices, congrats for the purchases. Leather accessories are a simply timeless part of any well assorted wardrobe.

My usual "carry" is a brown Coach satchel. Now that it domes to mind, I think I'll condition the leather this week. I enjoy taking care of my leathers.
    Last edited by Trilby Lark; 2nd March 2014 at 02:13 AM.

Basenotes Plus

My husband loves the belts at Red Wing. Our daughter picked out a black one for him a few years ago, he's loved it so much he needed a new one. We picked a town one this time.
    Great value too!

My daughter & I have been eyeing wallets. She loves the Michael Kors zip wallets that she can carry like a little clutch. However, the price just seems so high for what it is. We visited a Kate Spade outlet & we both came away with….

Mine is in navy & has a pebble texture. Her's is a beautiful pistachio color they are calling "grace blue" & is in the smooth leather. Her's has bright stripes in the lining & mine has subtle polka dots. We love them!
    RHM's Vintage, Rare & Pretty Darn Good items on offer: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/380...old-Pour-Femme

I carry a Tom Taylor genuine anteater leather wallet that looks just like this one. Very nice and different. Love it.

Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Big fan of leather features with such lovely color, RED!
    Coach seems to be a suitable choice instead of overpriced brands indeed.
    I love how your gloves' color perfectly matches with the bag..

The only leather bags in my possession are as follows, and I am quite satisfied with the white & bright green colored Mandarina Duck cross bag, too. (Hate how I can't buy anything more expensive, but Coach and Mandarina Duck saves me)coach madison crosstown bag in embossed leather.jpgmandarina duck rubik shoulder crossover.jpg

I love leather.

I'm currently wearing and Allen Edmonds belt. And I own a pair of Allen Edmonds Strands.

allenedmonds_belt_wide-basic-dress_l.jpg

allenedmonds_shoes_strand_dark-brown_l.jpg