Code of Conduct

Default I'm 16 yr old and I need help?!

I already posted a comment in aventus creed batch numbers but gets overlooked every time but recently I bought a bottle with the code a42b13u01 couldn't find many comments on it. I bought it at Nordstrom so I know it's real but seems to be really strong I'm not sure! I'm in highschool so any help or comments on this this would be greatly appreciated!!

Default Re: I'm 16 yr old and I need help?!

The batch code thing with Creed on basenotes is way overhyped. Best thing to do is ignore it and enjoy your fragrance. Don't get sucked into nerdville, Creed makes awesome fragrances. Enjoy them and let the handwringing to the neurotic freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Awakening950 View Post
    The batch code thing with Creed on basenotes is way overhyped. Best thing to do is ignore it and enjoy your fragrance. Don't get sucked into nerdville, Creed makes awesome fragrances. Enjoy them and let the handwringing to the neurotic freaks.
    Agree with Awakening word for word. If you like it, don't let it bother you. If it's really strong, good! Use one spray and let it last you a long time. Aventus is very strong anway.

You're going to be one of the very few 16 year olds rocking Aventus! You rule! Prepare to beat the ladies off with a stick.
    Enjoy!!

A great scent like Aventus knows no age limit. Enjoy wearing it. if you find it a bit strong, apply less.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

get yourself a good chocolate scent like ore by slumberhouse. then go to a slumber party... you will be crunched down by the girls. visit the house website for more associations...
    offsite sales: http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=301

current top 4 houses, random order: Vero Profumo, Slumberhouse, MFK, Roja Dove

favourite categories: oriental semi-gourmands, ouds, vetivers

Do you like it? If you don't have any problems about with it then you should just enjoy it. I mean what are you going to do if someone says it is lacking pineapple or something, return it? Just enjoy it, it is probably just fine.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Awakening950 View Post
    This is really important advice - and it extends to everything. Perfectionism is just tragic - AVOID.

And it's even worse here, because Aventus is one of those fragrances that reveals itself a bit differently every time you smell it. I have a single flacon. One week it smells more ashy or smoky, and the next week it smells more like pineapple, or maybe blackcurrant. Then back again. No predicting it. It's not the fragrance. It's ME.

PS - I'm gonna move this to JSO - more new members need to see this. Good answers, people! And I also agree - Aventus as 16 is showing excellent taste.
    Last edited by Redneck Perfumisto; 2nd March 2014 at 07:53 AM.

Bravo! At 16 I'd never even heard of Creed. I will echo everyone's advice on the batch number especially if you bought it from Nordstroms.
    Info on the batch number would indicate it was made in 2013, but that's just my theory. I apologize, that is all I can tell you about it. If you want to know more, maybe you could email Rodney at the NY Creed boutique and he will be able to give you the information you seek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by mspa View Post
    get yourself a good chocolate scent like ore by slumberhouse. then go to a slumber party... you will be crunched down by the girls.
    nothing more to add