Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Member Feedback 4 (100%)

Default Rarities at Bargain Prices! Vintage Dior Jules, Vintage Yohji Homme, Nemo Cacharel, Opium Homme EDP

Hi there - due to bills, I'm forced to liquidate some of the more desirable bottles I have sitting around. This sale is limited to CONUS only. Shipping will be determined at the lowest exact price from the post office, so you save money! I am flexible on some prices, so try and make an offer! Pictures on request.

The bottles are as follows:

Vintage Jules Dior EdT - 3.4oz - NIB - purchased from an old pharmacy, the box is old enough to not have a website on it. The box is sealed and the cologne is untouched inside. I am looking to get $120 plus shipping for it.

Vintage Yohji Homme EdT - 1.7oz - Open, nearly full (97%), with sleeve and box - purchased from a collector, the bottle is from the original Patou run. Not the reissue! The box is unsealed and the cologne comes with a velveteen pouch. I am looking to get $100 plus shipping for it. An absolute steal for the original stuff!

Nemo Cacharel EdT - 1.7oz - Open, nearly full (96%), with box - purchased from a fragrance store in LA. Strange and lovely hinoki incense scent, now discontinued. Comes with the box - practically giving it away at $35 plus shipping. Sorry guys, but this one's firm.
    Last edited by zabuza; 24th February 2014 at 04:52 PM.

Basenotes Member Feedback 4 (100%)

Default Re: Rarities at Bargain Prices! Vintage Dior Jules, Vintage Yohji Homme, Nemo Cacharel, Opium Homme

A bump!

Default Re: Rarities at Bargain Prices! Vintage Dior Jules, Vintage Yohji Homme, Nemo Cacharel, Opium Homme

I PMed you about buying your bottles over a week ago and you never responded. As far as selling strategies go, I don't think that one's gonna work out great for you.

Super Member Feedback 1 (100%) noirtomford's Avatar
    Blog Entries

pmd send

Several PMs sent.

yea pm'd a couple of days ago still no reply