Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: What is your starting roster for spring,summer

I've got a feeling the new Bel Ami Vetiver is going to be one of them - I have tried it and like it and it should be on the shelves here any day.

Yohji Homme and Patrick of Ireland are also patiently waiting for the sun to come out.

Pear & Olive
    Aqua Vitae by MFK

P - Mugler Cologne
    C - Vettiveru
    1B - Sel de Vétiver
    2B - Bleecker Street
    3B - Bvlgari pour Homme
    SS - Dior Homme Sport
    LF - Eau d'Hadrien
    CF - Harmatan Noir
    RF - Lalique White

Quote Originally Posted by DaveStPaul View Post
    P - Mugler Cologne
    C - Vettiveru
    1B - Sel de Vétiver
    2B - Bleecker Street
    3B - Bvlgari pour Homme
    SS - Dior Homme Sport
    LF - Eau d'Hadrien
    CF - Harmatan Noir
    RF - Lalique White

SS is the most valued position right? Oh and you left off the least valued position, the DH.

I'll probably get the most use out of these:
    Bleu de Chanel
    Bvlgari ph Soir
    Guerlain Homme
    Aqua di Gio Essenza
    Don't Smell the Flowers,
    They're an Evil Drug to Make You Lose Your Mind --- Dio

Spring 2014:

Rive Gauche Pour Homme
    Prada Amber Pour Homme
    Narciso Rodriguez For Him
    Le 3ième Homme
    Hommage à L'Homme
    Azzaro Pour Homme
    Fragonard Confidentiel
    Bleu de Chanel
    Ungaro III
    Déclaration d'Un Soir

Summer 2014:

Mugler Cologne
    Guerlain Vetiver
    Guerlain Homme Intense
    Armani Diamonds For Him
    Dunhill Edition
    Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau
    Tom Ford For Men
    Prada Infusion d'Homme
    Oscar For Men
    Kenzo Pour Homme
    Last edited by Arij; 5th March 2014 at 11:17 PM.

Green Irish Tweed
    Millesime Imperial
    Versace Pour Homme
    Gucci Pour Homme II
    Bleu de Chanel
    Grand Neroli

my newbie lineup so far....

TdH (its ok)
    just got Neroli Portofino (its, NIIIIICE )
    got samples of creed aventus/GIT/MI (all are just meh, will see if i like them better in the warm weather)
    will be blind buying Edition Blanche

still looking to add more...reflection man? maybe one of the heeley's? the search is part of the fun

It's been spring here in Arizona for a while now with highs in the mid 80s. I recently purged my wardrobe of the heavier spicy winter fragrances and replaced them with some vetivers and chypres. I'm saving my aquatics for the summer when it gets over 100 F (which will probably be around early/mid April).

Quote Originally Posted by Flatbush Ave View Post
    SS is the most valued position right? Oh and you left off the least valued position, the DH.
    Ah, good point! I didn't think about tying the importance of the frag to the importance of the position. I just went 1 thru 9 for my most worn, then assigned them to the position's number. Hmm. It'd take some thought to line each up with its appropriate position. At least we know the DH would have to be a powerhouse.

Going to ensure I use Green Irish Tweed a bit in the Spring, but will move to even lighter scents in the summer, such as Millesime Imperial and Cartier Declaration. I should think I'll be OK to use YSL Rive Gauche throughout this period, seen as I am now stacking it up in shelves!
    Currently wearing: Cedrat Boise by Mancera

I dint do lineups, but I'll definitely be wearing ADP Colonia Essenza and Neroli Portofino for sure.
    "I am more afraid of an army of 100 Sheep led by a Lion than an army of 100 Lions led by a Sheep."
    Currently wearing: Vétiver by Christian Dior

I want to add that a whole bunch of cheaply acquired players will also be coming off the bench this summer - Yachtman Blue, Florida Water, Michael Jordan's little sidekick - Flight, Agua Lavanda, Heno de Pravia and similar short lasting but wonderful little "pick me ups"

Quote Originally Posted by Flatbush Ave View Post
    Well now you've gone and distracted my mind, and I've lost 15 minutes of work to actually figuring out a lineup. Thanks a lot.

SHORTSHOP -- Has to be great everyday, both solid and reliable, and with surprising flashes. Makes it look easy while blowing your mind every so often when you pay attention. See Jeter, Trammel, Ozzie. Mugler Cologne

LEFT FIELD -- Athletic, talented, but is a little too loud and a little too petulant. See Bonds, B. Bleecker Street

RIGHT FIELD -- The position for your least-talented Little Leaguer, always woefully underappreciated. When a great one comes along,
    you're amazed at the cannon this skinny unnoticed guy is packing. See Ichiro. Comme des Garçons Vettiveru

CATCHER -- Old-school, not flashy, seems out of step with the times if you're superficial. But is a rock, and punches the clock every day and in every situation. See Bench, Posada, Parrish, Simmons, Jake Taylor. Bulgari pour Homme (This really should be Fahrenheit, or Yatagan, or Azzaro, or even Stetson. Oh well. It's what I've got.)

CENTER FIELD -- Everybody's favorite. Fun, big smile for the camera. Is stronger and richer than you might expect. See Torii Hunter, Crisp, Granderson, Trout, Mays, Puckett, etc etc. Dior Homme Sport

3rd BASE -- Clearly high quality, but is known to disappear sometimes, and can be too good looking, if you know what I mean. See ARod. Parfumerie Generale Harmatan Noir

2nd BASE -- Easily overlooked, the lightweight hitting is acceptable because the production is flawless. See Castillo, Lajoie, Carew. Eau d'Hadrien

PITCHER -- Needs to be great, but special occasions only. Doesn't work every day. High cost. See Koufax, Halladay. Sel de Vétiver

1st BASE -- Really shouldn't be a professional athlete, what with the lack of grace, and chawing that wad of gum like there's no tomorrow ; but when you hit it that far nobody cares. Should be Aventus, or Acqua di Gio. The only one I've got left though is Lalique White, so he's playing 1st.

Love your baseball knowledge. Man after my own heart.

Well now you've gone and distracted my mind, and I've lost 15 minutes of work to actually figuring out a lineup. Thanks a lot.

SHORTSHOP -- Has to be great everyday, both solid and reliable, and with surprising flashes. Makes it look easy while blowing your mind every so often when you pay attention. See Jeter, Trammel, Ozzie. Mugler Cologne

LEFT FIELD -- Athletic, talented, but is a little too loud and a little too petulant. See Bonds, B. Bleecker Street

RIGHT FIELD -- The position for your least-talented Little Leaguer, always woefully underappreciated. When a great one comes along,
    you're amazed at the cannon this skinny unnoticed guy is packing. See Ichiro. Comme des Garçons Vettiveru

CATCHER -- Old-school, not flashy, seems out of step with the times if you're superficial. But is a rock, and punches the clock every day and in every situation. See Bench, Posada, Parrish, Simmons, Jake Taylor. Bulgari pour Homme (This really should be Fahrenheit, or Yatagan, or Azzaro, or even Stetson. Oh well. It's what I've got.)

CENTER FIELD -- Everybody's favorite. Fun, big smile for the camera. Is stronger and richer than you might expect. See Torii Hunter, Crisp, Granderson, Trout, Mays, Puckett, etc etc. Dior Homme Sport

3rd BASE -- Clearly high quality, but is known to disappear sometimes, and can be too good looking, if you know what I mean. See ARod. Parfumerie Generale Harmatan Noir

2nd BASE -- Easily overlooked, the lightweight hitting is acceptable because the production is flawless. See Castillo, Lajoie, Carew. Eau d'Hadrien

PITCHER -- Needs to be great, but special occasions only. Doesn't work every day. High cost. See Koufax, Halladay. Sel de Vétiver

1st BASE -- Really shouldn't be a professional athlete, what with the lack of grace, and chawing that wad of gum like there's no tomorrow ; but when you hit it that far nobody cares. Should be Aventus, or Acqua di Gio. The only one I've got left though is Lalique White, so he's playing 1st.

Spring:

Gucci PHII
    Sung Homme
    Davidoff Silver Shadow
    Davidoff Cool Water
    Dior Homme Sport

Summer:

Dior Homme Cologne
    Tommy Bahama SSSB
    Nautica Voyage
    Mont Blanc Starwalker
    L'eau D'issey PH
    AdG
    Lomani AB Spirit
    Last edited by SpanishFly; 7th March 2014 at 01:47 AM.
    Currently wearing: Dunhill for Men by Dunhill

Quote Originally Posted by Arij View Post
    Spring 2014:

Rive Gauche Pour Homme
    Prada Amber Pour Homme
    Narciso Rodriguez For Him
    Le 3ième Homme
    Hommage à L'Homme
    Azzaro Pour Homme
    Fragonard Confidentiel
    Bleu de Chanel
    Ungaro III
    Déclaration d'Un Soir

Summer 2014:

Mugler Cologne
    Guerlain Vetiver
    Guerlain Homme Intense
    Armani Diamonds For Him
    Dunhill Edition
    Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau
    Tom Ford For Men
    Prada Infusion d'Homme
    Oscar For Men
    Kenzo Pour Homme
    How is Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau?
    Currently wearing: Dunhill for Men by Dunhill

Al Andalus
    Nio
    Kobe
    Menthe Fraiche
    L`Humaniste
    EIGHT & BOB

Creed grey caps, especially the citruses. I've worn Tiffany For Men Sport to opening day at the ballpark for the last few years. A good tradition. Looking forward to warm summer nights at the stadium. Play ball!

- ADG essenza
    - Montale Aoud Legacy
    - Fahrenheit
    - Armani Code sport athlete
    - Bleu de chanel
    - Aventus

I'm also keeping an eye on the new (to be released this month) Bentley Azure. Interesting notes.
    Last edited by tdwctdwc; 7th March 2014 at 05:24 AM.
    Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....

This has been a fun thread

I can't wait for Spring to hit Chicago. Heading to South Beach next week, and my jumping off point includes:

Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisse
    Encre Noire Sport

For spring I am goin with:
    Creed Aventus
    Creed Green Irish Tweed
    Dolce & Gabbana The One (just cause)

Then for the summer I will be with immature scents of the likes of
    Creed Virgin Island Water
    Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2014

And for aquatics:
    Davidoff Cool Water (OG)