Code of Conduct

Default Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce clone suggestions?

any suggestions for Amocrabie & Fich fierce clone with the same projection and longevity?

so i went to Walmart the other day and purchased Design Imposters raw body spray but noticed that the projection and longevity isn't that great but perhaps the real deal is the same way too?

here's the thing though, I haven't actually purchased the real a+f fierce cologne yet so I can't personally compare how close this is based only on a few reviews of the body spray that I've seen online. seeing the body spray costs 3 dollars seemed like a no lose scenario for me. longevity and projection seem to be a tad bit weak to me but again I don't have the real stuff yet.

Anywho, I have heard Frank Olivier Sunrise is similar to fierce. Has anyone on here done a direct comparison to the actual fierce in terms of smell and longevity and projection?

the other one i heard is similar is Eclectic Collections Factor Turbo. Again, if anyone has done a direct comparison to the actual fierce vs factor turbo in terms of smell and longevity and projection would be awesome to hear.

if there's something else I'm missing or suggestions or should try, just let me know. much appreciated.
    Last edited by runningman28; 10th March 2014 at 01:58 PM.

Default Re: any suggestions for amocrabie and fich fierce clone with the same projection and longevity?

Welcome to Basenotes. You may want to clean up your subject.

I'd suggest Chanel Platinum Egoiste. Not a clone, a just better made representation of the same idea.
    FragReviews.com - A Fresh Perspective

For Sale - For Swap - Niche & Designer - Bottles & Samples - Updated 10/09

Default Re: any suggestions for amocrabie and fich fierce clone with the same projection and longevity?

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMav View Post

I'd suggest Chanel Platinum Egoiste. Not a clone, a just better made representation of the same idea.
    Agree, much better.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

PE is better than Fierce, but Mont Blanc Legend is more of a clone.

sorry about the wordy subject line and thank you for suggesting Chanel Platinum Egoiste.
    doesn't seem to be sold on amazon though. would you suggest ebay for it?

Default Re: Amocrabie & Fich fierce clone suggestions?

Not as potent maybe, but...

Franck Olivier Sunrise

Quote Originally Posted by runningman28 View Post
    sorry about the wordy subject line and thank you for suggesting Chanel Platinum Egoiste.
    Keep looking, I've found Platinum Ego on Amazon more than once.

Also, keep in mind, it's a much more mature scent than fierce. Only comments I ever got were when comparing what I smelled like to someone's grandpa.... I still love it, to death even, but it's not a youthful or vibrant scent, in my and many others opinions.

I think you'll be hard pressed to find an honestly objective review or opinion on anything Chanel, especially this specific one, on any fraghead forum.

Mont Blanc Legend
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    Ed Hardy Skulls and Roses

All smell very similar to Fierce, although none have as good longevity.
    Last edited by JiveHippo; 10th March 2014 at 03:05 PM.

Sample from eBay, buy retail.
    Chanel is one of the most faked houses out there.
    FragReviews.com - A Fresh Perspective

For Sale - For Swap - Niche & Designer - Bottles & Samples - Updated 10/09

Quote Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox View Post
    Not as potent maybe, but...

Franck Olivier Sunrise
    100% this!!! BeyondTheBox is right on the money, as close to a Fierce clone as you can get and WAY cheap. Its closer than Mont Blanc Legend and EH Skulls and Roses

thought i would do an update. purchased Franck Olivier Sunrise and noticed it was packaged well. looks very nice.

not sure if this is a fair comparison but i only have the design imposters raw body spray as a reference point. the body spray is much stronger vs the cologne (franck oliver). franck oliver sunrise seems to be softer smelling and still has a nice smell but not nearly as strong as the body spray. they do smell similar to one another but not identical. i personally think the body spray smells better to me but i have an untrained nose so there you go.

on a side note, i purchased curve and design imposters game changer body spray (suppose to smell like curve). they smell identical. if anything, the 3 dollar body spray seems to last longer and smells a tad bit sweeter but in a good way.

also, did a comparison of black polo vs classic match (walmart) version of it. I couldn't smell any difference.

Your answer is by Bod Man, it's called Really Ripped Abs on Steroids. I know the name is corny, the bottle is odd, but trust me, you'll thank me later. Just as their Sexy x 2 is a clone of Rochas Man, only with more projection, this one is a clone of Fierce. I'm not one to throw the word clone around either, but they are near identical. Actually Really Ripped Abs even avoids that plasticy smell that Fierce has. Best of all, it's cheap as hell. I included a link below to walmart. But if you go to stores, like Walmart in person or drugstores, you can find the bigger 2.5 oz bottle for around 15 bucks, or you can search more online, and/or ebay.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/24511389?w...841836&veh=sem
    My 3 Signature Scents:

Rive Gauche Light (2004)
    Fahrenheit (1988)
    Paul Smith Man (2009)

I also agree with Platinum Egoiste.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Umm.. just buy Fierce... it's not discontinued or niche.

Why trouble yourself trying to find something like it?

What's up with the spelling of Abercrombie & Fitch? Not trying to be a spelling nazi, just wondering if it was a purposeful mis-spelling and I'm missing the joke...

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by 1280adam View Post
    Umm.. just buy Fierce... it's not discontinued or niche.

Why trouble yourself trying to find something like it?
    Exactly my thoughts

So, what's the best clone of Fierce? Can't decide between Mont Blanc Legend and Franck Olivier Sunrise? Have read about poor longevity/sillage for both? Looking for a cheaper alternative to Fierce.

Have a look around for those arabic attar oils, there's a thread on here about one that smells just like Fierce. Plus they are real cheap.

As others have said though, Platinum Egoiste is a much better rendition of this scent. This thread might help you:

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/284...d-fitch-fierce

The least expensive and most similar ( i really can't tell them apart) is Bod spray "Most Wanted" (red bottle).... really ripped abs (dark blue bottle) used to be the fierce clone, but that is now a different fragrance. I think they changed the fierce clone to most wanted, as really ripped abs would blatantly signify a ripoff of fierce. I have been wearing most wanted since my bottle of fierce ran out and i assure you there is no difference in scent, but it is a body spray and a few fresh up applications later in the day could be warranted. hope this helps...

Quote Originally Posted by BRM85282 View Post
    PE is better than Fierce, but Mont Blanc Legend is more of a clone.
    This.

would you suggest ebay for it?
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Seasonal favorites:

1. Creed - Spice & Wood
    2. Creed - Aventus
    3. Dior - Vetiver
    by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
    5. by Kilian - Cruel Intentions
    6. Puredistance - Black
    7. Brückner - Aoud 1
    8. Neela Vermeire - Trayee
    9. Creed - Royal Oud
    10. Chanel - Egoiste

Default Re: Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce clone suggestions?

I have don't agree with the Platinum Eqoiste comparisons. I have Fierce and have owned PE and I don't find them similar and find Fierce to be way better.

Default Re: Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce clone suggestions?

I too have both platinum egoiste and fierce. Well, I had fierce currently my bottle is empty but have been using bod most wanted and find no need to by another bottle of fierce just yet as I find the two essentially the same.

But I do see similarities to fierce and PE. I like them both alot and I also see differences. But the similarities I find, is that they both have a similar spiceness to them in the middle. They differ at the top as fierce is honey and orange and PE is peppermint, geranium....and the deep drydowns are different. i detect vetiver in the deep drydown of fierce and sandalwood in the deep drydown of PE. PE is for sure the more dressup version of this type of woodsy fresh scent, and fierce is the younger sporty version. I see good occasions for both and enjoy them both immensely.