Code of Conduct

Default Where do you squirt?

I've read some pretty funny stuff about where people apply.

Ate you a partial skin, partial clothing type?

Do you do hair? Are you a man? Because you shouldn't.

I heard one guy even sprayed his rib cage because apparently that's where he believes people give off the most heat...? Yikes, poor guy!

What is your routine?

Default Re: Where do you squirt?

One shot to the chest. Done.

I tend to wear perfume lightly since I'm in an office almost everyday. But it doesn't stop me from wearing Slumberhouse or Amouage, I just go lighter on the trigger.

On weak fragrances I like to spray at the back of my knees once each side. and twice to the chest. rubs the leftover on the atomizer on my wrists.

Two sprays to the neck and one to the chest.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Depends on the perfume. But most are one on each forearm, and one on either side of my neck.

One to the chest, one to back of neck and one to the front of my shirt/or wrists for about 90% of my frags.

A few squirts on the chest under a shirt, one on either side of the neck and one on the wrists
    UK Swap Thread: Niche & Designer bottles for decant swaps

Current Top Favorites:
    1) DAVIDOFF Silver Shadow Private Blend
    2) BOND No.9 New York Oud
    3) LUBIN Idole de Lubin (eau de parfum)
    4) MONT BLANC Legend Intense
    5) CHARRIOL Eau de Parfum pour Homme
    6) YSL L'Homme Parfum Intense
    7) DIOR La Collection Privťe - Ambre Nuit
    8) SCENTSTORY 24 Gold
    9) HERMES Voyage d'HermŤs Parfum
    10)LATTAFA Ameer Al Oudh

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ UK Niche, Rare & Designer Complete Decant List UK ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ Facebook Decant List ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

That is an inappropriate question!

Lol maybe where do you spray?

I spray one behind each ear, but always seem to miss and end up spraying it all over the back of my head. And 2 on my clothes under each arm.

Depending on the scent, twixt 1-8 sprays on the chest, usually after putting on a shirt.
    - Mark

…GOŌSTE! …GOŌSTE! …GOŌSTE!

"OOOOOOH WHAT A GOAL! IT'S DANNY ROSE, ON HIS PREMIER LEAGUE DEBUT, WITH A MEMORABLE STRIKE!"

Are you an oenophile? Join our wine group! http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=108

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Two sprays to the neck and one to the chest.

This ^^^^^^ sometimes I add another spray on my clothes either under my arm or on my chest, simply for the lulz.
    Psalm 118:1 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
    his love endures forever.

I don't like to assault people with my scent. My style is subtle. It all depends on what type of frag.

Gucci Envy for example. If I am at a venue I will go one spray on either side of the neck just so it can be smelt more above the crowds and other smells (but only to people I am interacting with in close quarters). If it's just me with my girl then I will do one or two sprays to the front of the neck and or chest.

If I am using 1 Million, then I gotta a hide that sh#t. One spray to the chest and i'm good.

Also to the OP. Men can spray their hair if they want. They can spray their goddamn belly button or the souls of their feet for all I care. Whatever works man seriously. If it gives off the right amount of scent they want then who gives a rats ass.

Usually, chest, neck and behind ears.

Well, in my case, neck, nape, wrists and behind the ear. I should add that my skin "eats" the scents, so, with few exceptions, i can spray liberally on those points and still go unnoticed on my scent.

Let's keep this thread clean guys and on-topic, otherwise we will just end up locking it.

Sometimes I spray one behind the flies of my trousers.

Even though I am at work all day -- you never know do you

Chest, neck, nape, wrists, shirt.

Neck & clothed chest.
    On arm too. For analytical smelling.

for swap/sale:

One chest
    One neck
    One each arm

Moisture rich surfaces are the most ideal and hair is ideal, if you have any.
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Always start with two sprays on my chest (maybe just one for stronger stuff), then possibly a spray on the back of my neck if I want to ensure sillage. Fragrances don't last long on my arms, though inner arms can be good for testing for me, as I get the development rapidly, so I can see where a composition goes.

At least take me out to dinner first!? Lol but I "squirt" one on chest one on the neck. If it's on the lighter side same thing except on the wrists aswell

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

For citrus and aquatic scents, I do 2 sprays on my chest under my shirt and 1 spray on my wrist. For my stronger Oriental scents, I do just 2 sprays on my chest under my shirt.

I work in an office environment so I prefer the scent to stay close to me. When I'm going out with friends at night, I apply an extra spray or two to my neck.

Two to the neck and one to the chest. If I'm going to be doing a lot of handshaking, I'll spray once in my hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by jhericurls View Post
    And 2 on my clothes under each arm.
    I hadn't really thought of this placement, but I have to admit I quite like the idea! That way it's still on my shirt and noticable, but isn't right under my nose to cause olfactory fatigue or bother my sinuses!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbz View Post
    I hadn't really thought of this placement, but I have to admit I quite like the idea! That way it's still on my shirt and noticable, but isn't right under my nose to cause olfactory fatigue or bother my sinuses!
    Only found this out recently myself, it's the best place to do it. It traps the fragrance and slowly releases it due to body heat. I found that exposed areas like the chest evaporates the fragrances quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosebud View Post
    That is an inappropriate question!

Lol maybe where do you spray?
    This! LOL. This whole thread is hilarious when taken in the right context.

Quote Originally Posted by jhericurls View Post
    Only found this out recently myself, it's the best place to do it. It traps the fragrance and slowly releases it due to body heat. I found that exposed areas like the chest evaporates the fragrances quicker.
    Well thank you for the insight, I greatly appreciate it....I will be using this method of application myself from now on!

On my hat wearing days I will do a spray there. Seems to last for days