Besides Grey Flannel, and Halston 1-12.
Last edited by EarNoseThroat; 18th March 2014 at 12:19 PM.
What smells like irish spring soap but tad better in quality
Original vativer creed
Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk
Also, the German budget line Sir Irisch Moos (however, not just because of the name). This fragrance is indeed a rather rugged and somehow almost linear smelling, yet not unpleasant fougere, with some mild, not overdone smoky and even resinous suggestion, while still remaining altogether soapy. All in all very straightforward and no frills, but remaining surprisingly clean.
I kinda get it with Sung Homme (yep, the purple stuff).
Simplex Sigillum Veri
Creed Green Irish Tweed feels this way to me. Super clean, spring like for sure.
Thierry Mugler Cologne has been compared to Irish Spring but personally I just think it smells fresh. It's a great fragrance but if you can afford it I'd go for Creed Original Vetiver.
Prince De Galles Gold has that "Irish Spring" soap vibe.
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.
guy laroche horizon maybe
Patrick by Fragrances of Ireland
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Can't get more Irish Spring than GIT!
GIT and OV are the first ones that come to mind.
Alfred sung homme
Van Cleef Arpels Tsar
If rugged and soapy is what you want, orange spice is what you need
Another definite vote for Sung Homme. And it's cheap as hell.
----- People laugh at me because I'm different.... I laugh at them because they're all the same -----
Another Sung Homme vote here too.