Code of Conduct

Default hi guys i need your openion on the compliment factor of these colognes

1 Aqua de Gio
    2 Issey Miyake the original one
    3 Hana mori hana mori edp
    4 Liz clairborne Curve the original one

where i live i can't sample hana mori edp and curve so i need your openion . I have Aqua de Gio and my bottle is almost empty i like the cologne i have received lots of compliments on it , but i am not sure if i want to buy another bottle of it , i like iseey too . What is your openion ? which of these colognes is the best compliment getter ?

Default Re: hi guys i need your openion on the compliment factor of these colognes

I would say that in my case the compliment factor would be about the same with the first three. Have no recall of the last one.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: hi guys i need your openion on the compliment factor of these colognes

IMO, L'eau d'Issey has a slight advantage over AdGio. Hanae Mori will probably give you compliments too, because of it's sweet vanilla.

I like Issey Miyake the best of the ones you have listed. Compliments off the roof.

The order you have it in is about right

ADG and Issey are two safe, inoffensive and generally well-liked choices for compliments, in fact, their compliment potential might be the best on this list.

I don't take compliments from people into account when I get a fragrance. I've gotten compliments wearing all kinds of things, and I think that the compliments say more about the person giving them than the fragrance. And I'm sure some people compliment others on their fragrance when they just want a reason to talk to the person--I know I've done that.

I'll say Hanae Mori edp because it's strong and it projects well. It's the most likely to get noticed.

Why get hung up on compliments? If they come along, I'll take them. Just wear what you like best.

Out of those I would label Curve as the most likely to be complimented. That one works like a charm for those purposes and has excellent performance.
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

I used to and still receive an insurmountable of compliments with L'eau D'issey
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

ADG is a big compliment getter. I used to wear Curve when I was in college and got a lot of compliments back then.

well i like Aqua de Gio the best of these , and i like Issey too , the colognes i like the best are paco rabbane 1 million and La Nuit(i have them) , i can't sample Curve or Hana mori , that's why i can't decide which one to buy from those 4 , and my bottle of Aqua de gio is almost empty maybe there are less than 10mls . the problem is that i don't want to buy cologne that i haven't tried on my wrist , and with Curve and Hana the shipping from ebay to Europe is more expensive than the colognes only .

L'eau D'issey
    For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping

Dude, I own all four of these and honestly you can't go wrong with any of them! These are at the very top of my compliment list...so from that, I would say go with whichever one you prefer the smell/price of as all four are good performers and super versatile.