Code of Conduct

Question Just bought my first Creed Flacon need a solid atomizer and advice.

Hi guys,

Been lurking on here and learned a lot over the past few months.

I bought an 8.4oz Creed MI Flacon at a decent price, if you count in the cost per oz. But the Creed brand atomizers are $190 a pop and that's overkill to me.

What advice would you give on the best, i.e. quality atomizer for my creed? Looking for non-leaking and a good mist/spray with longevity.

Thoughts and suggestions appreciated.

Default Re: Just bought my first Creed Flacon need a solid atomizer and advice.

Hi & welcome, mystickid

We'll move your thread to Male Fragrance as it should receive more replies there.

Thanks!

Welcome and congratulations on your purchase of the Creed MI. Don't have a suggestion for the atomizer but I'm sure many will be chiming in soon with recommendations. Just wanted to say you got yourself a very nice scent that will surely last you quite a while.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

I don't know how big of an atomizer you're looking for, but there is a 10 ML I get on eBay for traveling. It gives you a nice fine mist and has amazing control over how much you spray

Any chance you can post a link, aphexacid? I've been thinking about doing this too. I have 2 Creeds with atomizers, but man, those sprayers are so strong, not to mention wasteful with juice.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

I recently bought some atomizers from US Amazon for my vintage Guerlain splash bottles...the brand name is Riverrun, they are inexpensive, come in a variety of sizes and have sprayers that work very well. They're just plain glass containers, but if you're like me and store your fragrances in a dark enclosed cabinet, that shouldn't be a concern.

I've been using Pilot Vials for a long time now with great results. Very reasonable priced, quick shipping and good quality with a great misting spray

Wait, the squit nozzle is 190 alone?

Quote Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox View Post
    Wait, the squit nozzle is 190 alone?
    Yes, Sir! i'm astonished they'd charge that much.

Thank you Aphexacid and guys.

More thoughts? I'm looking into a 30ml-50ml atomizer with good mist control not wasting juice as mentioned.

Going for larger mLs because I don't want to let air into the Flacon many times over the course of decanting. i.e oxidation and ruining the fragance.

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

This Canadian company seems to have nice atomizers in larger sizes, including a section designated for men:

http://www.atomizersking.com/Xcart/home.php

The hermes ones are great if not rediculously overpriced...though they are loads better than the creed ones

Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    Any chance you can post a link, aphexacid? I've been thinking about doing this too. I have 2 Creeds with atomizers, but man, those sprayers are so strong, not to mention wasteful with juice.
    Sorry man I wasn't paying attention to the thread. It's this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/181164996346...346%26_rdc%3D1

You can get the same one from a few different sellers, but this guy is great.

The atomizer is excellent. It lets you depress it slightly for little sprays, medium, or full on mist cloud.
    Never had any leakage either.

Perfect size too, 10ML.

Quote Originally Posted by mystickid View Post
    I'm looking into a 30ml-50ml atomizer with good mist control not wasting juice as mentioned.
    I haven't had any luck with larger capacity atomizers and sprayers with good control. I have went through a bunch of 20-100ML atomizers with sprayed that generally spray WAY too much.

Were I to buy an atomizer to honor a special fragrance (something I've done a handful of times), I would have a look at the
    Metal Shell, Refillable Perfume Atomizers on Best Bottles. The price is around $3. There are at least two sizes (5mL and 10mL) and multiple colors from which to choose. Here's the link:
    http://www.bestbottles.com/all_bottl...s_purchase.php

Sephora sells nice pocket-size atomizes for $10. They're sturdy. Haven't had one leak yet. Been using them for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Danbar99 View Post
    The hermes ones are great if not rediculously overpriced...though they are loads better than the creed ones
    +1 on this. I tried them when I was out in France and they were miles better than the flimsy Creed atomisers. Crazy prices for them though...

Quote Originally Posted by rum View Post
    +1 on this. I tried them when I was out in France and they were miles better than the flimsy Creed atomisers. Crazy prices for them though...
    I couldn't find the Hermes atomizers on their website. I also called their 800 number and they said they do not make empty glass atomizer sprayers.

Thoughts?

See if this link works for Hermes refillable leather case (it's under 'leather treasures' which is under 'fragrances').
    http://usa.hermes.com/perfumes/leath...nes-12197.html

I'm in the same boat, recently purchased an 8.4oz flacon of Aventus and now I'm wondering what type of atomizer I can use with it. I don't think the Hermes leather case comes with an empty atomizer, I think you have to buy Hermes refills to use with their leather cases.

Quote Originally Posted by mystickid View Post
    I couldn't find the Hermes atomizers on their website. I also called their 800 number and they said they do not make empty glass atomizer sprayers.

Thoughts?
    Pass. I'm not in the US so can't really say. I would hazard a guess though that the Hermes boutiques should have them. I found them whilst on a trip to France, so I wonder if they are exclusive to the French market?

Quote Originally Posted by rum View Post
    Pass. I'm not in the US so can't really say. I would hazard a guess though that the Hermes boutiques should have them. I found them whilst on a trip to France, so I wonder if they are exclusive to the French market?
    Yeah, Perhaps they are only n Hermes stores. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 30 Roses View Post
    This Canadian company seems to have nice atomizers in larger sizes, including a section designated for men:

http://www.atomizersking.com/Xcart/home.php
    Thank you 30 Roses.