Code of Conduct

Default It exists something similar...?

...to Narciso Rodríguez for Him, but lighter... I mean I love thar musky earthy accord with the correct amount of sweetness tempered by patchouly but, whole fragrance could be too much on warm days...what do you think? Thanks

Default Re: It exists something similar...?

Well, Narciso for him is quite unique, but considering it has something to do with some fougeres, i think you should go this way of patchouli theming: Azzaro PH last reformulation is quite light and more modern (Patchouli + musk); also: Zino (Patchouli + roses + moss), Rive Gauche (Patchouli + a creamy Balm), Prada amber (patchouli + amber).

Hated Rodriguez for him.

Want something earthy but well blended, try the iceberg fragrance for men

I love Narciso Rodríguez for Him, just not on my skin. I do think it's one hell of a masterpiece, and truly remarkable. I have smelled A LOT of fragrances, and nothing comes close to this one. I'm sure there's something niche though that somebody will recommend.
    My 3 Signature Scents:

Rive Gauche Light (2004)
    Fahrenheit (1988)
    Paul Smith Man (2009)

Try Narcisco Rodriguez Musc for him EDP. The concentration is stronger, but the overall execution is lighter and more balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hunt View Post
    Try Narcisco Rodriguez Musc for him EDP. The concentration is stronger, but the overall execution is lighter and more balanced.
    Agree, good alternative.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

If there is anything similar, please let me know also. I'll give it a wide berth

Yes ✔️Narscisco Ridriguez Musc for him ​from Musc collection.
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hunt View Post
    Yes✔️Totally agree and obviously IMHO this one is better!
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "