Code of Conduct

Default Anyone purchased a bottle of Aventus from cheapsmells/allbeauty.com?

They've got the best price for a 120ml bottle of Aventus at £150 but has anyone actually purchased Aventus from them? i'm asking as im considering shelling out for a bottle but have fears of recieving some reject batch since they're so cheap.

Default Re: Anyone purchased a bottle of Aventus from cheapsmells/allbeauty.com?

I got mine from them about 18 months ago and they're a good company to deal with. If you email them you can ask what the batch number it is and then look up any comments online.

Default Re: Anyone purchased a bottle of Aventus from cheapsmells/allbeauty.com?

Not bought Creed but other brands from them. Fantastic service and everything genuine.
    DONNA

I've sourced all my creeds from them for the last few years and I'm now on my second bottle of Aventus from them (fourth overall). I managed to get it for less than the now ridiculous £150 that they're asking, but in terms of quality, batch and so on I have had no issues with them whatsoever.

As stated above, you can email and ask for the batch they have in stock and they also offer freepost returns to UK customers.

I so wish that this company would start shipping once again tho the US. I used to buy so much from them in the past.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by rum View Post
    I've sourced all my creeds from them for the last few years and I'm now on my second bottle of Aventus from them (fourth overall). I managed to get it for less than the now ridiculous £150 that they're asking, but in terms of quality, batch and so on I have had no issues with them whatsoever.

As stated above, you can email and ask for the batch they have in stock and they also offer freepost returns to UK customers.
    How much were they selling it for before?

Thanks everyone else for the suggestions going to drop them an email closer to the time.

Quote Originally Posted by LeSamourai View Post
    How much were they selling it for before?
    Think I got mine for about £120 or £130.

Ok I dropped them a message yesterday and I got a reply today informing me they had two batches in which were;

A42B13R01 and LTE42B13Q01

From the little i've been able to to find the R01 batch is meant to be dreadful while the Q01 batch is a smokier batch from the end of 2013.... going to have to head on over the aventus batch thread and seek some expert opinions.

yes ive been thinking of ordering a bottle recently from the site as from a split ive recieved two U02 batches and i just dont like em? has anyone ordered any like recently? and smell wise? what were they like? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeSamourai View Post
    Ok I dropped them a message yesterday and I got a reply today informing me they had two batches in which were;

A42B13R01 and LTE42B13Q01

From the little i've been able to to find the R01 batch is meant to be dreadful while the Q01 batch is a smokier batch from the end of 2013.... going to have to head on over the aventus batch thread and seek some expert opinions.
    Where are you getting this from? From what I've gathered, R01 is widely known as the best batch of 2013.

I bought a bottle of Aventus from them a year or so ago. Looked like someone had kicked it down a flight of stairs.

It was leaking too. I returned it for a refund.

By the way, Aventus is currently £145 on their website and they are offering 10% off right now with the code DAD10
    Last edited by lincoln; 27th May 2014 at 06:26 PM.