Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default $13.99 - 3.4oz Fahrenheit by Christian Dior tester on Overstock.com

I don't know if this is the right spot or if this is already on here but...

http://www.overstock.com/Health-Beau...AQ&searchidx=0

Default Re: $13.99 - 3.4oz Fahrenheit by Christian Dior tester on Overstock.com

Right spot or not, i just ordered a few. High five!

thanks!

Basenotes Plus

We'll move it to Internet Shopping

Sweet! Picked up a few bottles myself

Same here. Thanks, AA.

Officially out of stock

Sent from Richard's Ipad

I had a few bottles in my cart and there were only 6 left, a few minutes after my order all were gone. Thanks for the link!
    Currently wearing: Vintage by John Varvatos

Whoa, insane price. Congrats to those who scored.
    Currently wearing: 1881 pour Homme by Cerruti

Considering its probably the current formulation, those price points are quite reflective of what it is now, quality wise.

Quote Originally Posted by vinramani09 View Post
    Considering its probably the current formulation, those price points are quite reflective of what it is now, quality wise.
    I haven't tried the newest formulation, but I don't even think you can buy the knockoffs for $14. Hopefully this is old stock which would really be nice.

I had a recent bottle side by side to compare with the vintage; other than the vintage being smoother around the edges, the isn't that much of a difference.

Congrats to those who got in on this deal!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Switch245 View Post
    I had a recent bottle side by side to compare with the vintage; other than the vintage being smoother around the edges, the isn't that much of a difference.
    This was exactly my impression. I scored some early '90s juice and compared it directly to the modern stuff. Much more similar than I had anticipated, based on the hype. The vintage is just a little smoother, but not a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by naylor View Post
    This was exactly my impression. I scored some early '90s juice and compared it directly to the modern stuff. Much more similar than I had anticipated, based on the hype. The vintage is just a little smoother, but not a huge difference.
    Glad you agree. Although the base does seem richer, I feel most of the difference is just due to the sharpness of the top notes getting softer over time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Glad I was able to help guys!! A buddy found this not me BUT i wanted to try to help as many people as possible and spread the love! Congrats to all those who were able to snag one!!!

Whoever got in on this is lucky. I've seen some pretty insane deals on the O.
    My Ultimate Top 5:

Fahrenheit (1988)
    Paul Smith Man (2009)
    Burberry London (2006)
    Prada Amber pour Homme (2006)
    Arpege pour Homme (2005)

This one definitely qualifies as insane!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Has anyone received their bottles yet? I received an email monday that my package has shipped along with a usps priority tracking #. However the tracking # is still showing "Electronic Shipping Info Received". Priority 2-day you'd figure would have been delivered by now.

I have the same, except it's Priority 1-Day. "Package shipped 04/15/14."

Congrats to everyone who got this excellent deal.

damm, out of stock, but awesome find!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBoomBoom View Post
    I have the same, except it's Priority 1-Day. "Package shipped 04/15/14."

I think I'll call them tomorrow and see what's happening.
    Thanks for responding!

Sure, let us know what they say!

Sorry I missed this one. Everyone Enjoy!
    Currently wearing: Light My Fire by By Kilian

Quote Originally Posted by aphexacid View Post
    Has anyone received their bottles yet? I received an email monday that my package has shipped along with a usps priority tracking #. However the tracking # is still showing "Electronic Shipping Info Received". Priority 2-day you'd figure would have been delivered by now.
    This happens to me with one of the perfume sample shops. What it means is, they've made your label online with USPS but they haven't actually given the package to USPS yet. The two- or three-day delivery time starts when the package is received by USPS, which will show on the tracking.
    Currently wearing: No. 5 by Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by Mocha View Post
    This happens to me with one of the perfume sample shops. What it means is, they've made your label online with USPS but they haven't actually given the package to USPS yet. The two- or three-day delivery time starts when the package is received by USPS, which will show on the tracking.
    Yes thats exactly right. However it's a bit disappointing that a company like Overstock still hasn't got around to actually mailing out our items. Or the other thing is there could be a problem.

I think by now, 4 days after it supposedly shipped it should have been scanned at least once.

I'm just hoping to get it in my hands before i leave out of town next week!

Same here. Got ship notification with tracking, but the item still seems to be sitting in limbo.

I agree. It always bugs me. They claim it's shipped but it's sitting in their offices. Meanwhile they've charged your credit card.
    Currently wearing: No. 5 by Chanel

Well, i called Overstock just now. The girl seemed pretty confused by the whole thing. She said that they either ran out of stock, or they sent me a wrong tracking #. She said she's never seen so much time pass with the tracking # not updating.

So she's going to contact the warehouse and see what happened. She'll then get back to me by end of day today or monday.

Any more updates? I'm guessing I, and everyone else, is/are still sitting on the 'Electronic Shipping Info Received'?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBoomBoom View Post
    Any more updates? I'm guessing I, and everyone else, is/are still sitting on the 'Electronic Shipping Info Received'?
    Yep, no change. This is getting irritating ... I'm perfectly fine if they don't send the product, but just give me some communication and don't hold onto my money in the mean time.