Code of Conduct

Default Ultimate Seduction - Brand New Extrait De Parfum by LM Parfums !!

Product description Ultimate Seduction - LM Parfums :

Insanity - Obsession - Ultimate - Desire - Toxicity - Seduction - Addiction

TOP NOTES: Baie rose, blackcurrant, orange
    HEART NOTES: Violet iris, rose
    BASE NOTES: patchouli, amber, blond wood, cedar, praline

Available April 30, 2014.

Have just placed my order. Sounds good to me.
    Last edited by hednic; 17th April 2014 at 02:29 PM.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Ultimate Seduction - Brand New Extrait De Parfum by LM Parfums !!

Thanks for posting, hednic - on the 'to do' list!

Pink what

for swap/sale:

Basenotes Plus

They probably mean 'pinks' (Dianthus)?
    If not, no clue

Basenotes Plus

Is this priced like regular extraits or Hard Leather territory.

Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmBeach View Post
    Is this priced like regular extraits or Hard Leather territory.
    195 Euros for 100ml. Regular extraits.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Thanks for the info hednic. I don't think I have tried anything from this house yet - will need to give some of these a try sometime.
    Seasonal favorites:

1. Creed - Spice & Wood
    2. Creed - Aventus
    3. Dior - Vetiver
    4. by Kilian - Incense Oud
    5. Puredistance - Black
    6. by Kilian - Cruel Intentions
    7. Armani Privé - Oud Royal
    8. Brückner - Aoud 1
    9. Creed - Royal English Leather
    10. House of Matriarch - Blackbird

Quote Originally Posted by hedonist222 View Post
    Pink what
    Quote Originally Posted by lpp View Post
    They probably mean 'pinks' (Dianthus)?
    If not, no clue
    They have corrected the note on their site and so have I above - It's Rose

Basenotes Plus

Thanks for the info., hednic - we'll need to correct the Directory listing when it appears!

Edit - is there a link to the corrected page please, hednic?
    Last edited by lpp; 17th April 2014 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lpp View Post
    Thanks for the info., hednic - we'll need to correct the Directory listing when it appears!

Edit - is there a link to the corrected page please, hednic?
    You're welcome. Here's the link: http://www.shopping-premiereavenue.c...roduct.fr.html

Basenotes Plus

Thanks v.much, hednic - the one via Google still had 'pink'!

Looking good

Received Ultimate Seduction Extrait de Parfum from France today to keep the line complete. Name was changed from Lost Paradise. Wow! Just beautiful! Will be my SOTE for sure tonight when I will give it a full wearing.
    Last edited by hednic; 8th May 2014 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Received Ultimate Seduction Extrait de Parfum from France today. Wow! Just beautiful! Will be my SOTE for sure tonight when I will give it a full wearing.
    Please, please post your review! Excited to read it.

Also, do you have updated pictures of your collection?

Quote Originally Posted by noideawhatimsaying View Post
    Please, please post your review! Excited to read it.

Also, do you have updated pictures of your collection?
    Will try my best to give my observation. As for photos. Still holding out hope that the Huddler data still in limbo will be restored and along with that all the photos I took of my collection from June 2013. It was a huge undertaking. One I hope I won't need to repeat.

Sounds interesting. But to be honest the name Lost Paradise sounds infinitely better than Ultimate Seduction, which veers a little too much into
    Sex Panther territory.

interesting. looking forward to sampling it

This one sounds good. But, I wasn't super impressed by Hard Leather...Black Oud was just good.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Will try my best to give my observation. As for photos. Still holding out hope that the Huddler data still in limbo will be restored and along with that all the photos I took of my collection from June 2013. It was a huge undertaking. One I hope I won't need to repeat.
    I hope so too - never had the pleasure of seeing it.
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

Anyone try this one yet? I would like to hear some thoughts on this.
    Seasonal favorites:

1. Creed - Spice & Wood
    2. Creed - Aventus
    3. Dior - Vetiver
    5. Puredistance - Black
    8. Brückner - Aoud 1

It reminds me a little of Antidote by Viktor & Rolf but without the sharp citrus opening, but definitely spicy. I get mostly iris until its cedar dry down which to me is pretty strong. Longevity was excellent. I could still smell it the next morning when I woke up.

Now available at First in Fragrance and Essenza Nobile for those in the US who might be interested:

http://www.ausliebezumduft.de/lauren...seduction.html

http://essenza-nobile.de/fragrances/...seduction.html

Anyone else tried this yet? Palmbeach - any feedback???

vita odorifera
    Blog Entries

I just got a sample of Ultimate Seduction from AlzD, and initially thought they mislabelled the vial after filling it with Robert Piguet's recent Knightsbridge. The similarity is striking, to my nose. LM over time is more leathery and slighlty less sweet. But, it may just be my nose.
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

#BBOG!

Can a man pull this off?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    My niche and designer decant thread (Atelier, Frapin, Creed, Christian Lacroix, Ferre etc): http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic....9f250dfc84af37

Quote Originally Posted by chinamen_6 View Post
    Can a man pull this off?

Absolutely.

My split should be in my mailbox any minute... Currently "out for delivery". Not sure what to think about this one yet, but I have high hopes. I will probably give it a wearing tonight.
    Seasonal favorites:

1. Creed - Spice & Wood
    2. Creed - Aventus
    3. Dior - Vetiver
    5. Puredistance - Black
    8. Brückner - Aoud 1

Please share your thoughts as my split should arrive soon too

My niche and designer decant thread (Atelier, Frapin, Creed, Christian Lacroix, Ferre etc): http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic....9f250dfc84af37

I got a sample and to my nose it's all about violet. It's not that long lasting too. Unisex but leaning more towards the feminine side of the spectrum. Nice but at that price point not FBW.

I wore it late last night. I found a strong resemblance (albeit a bit better) to Paco Black XS. It is a little less sweet and quite orangey, but I found them somewhat similar. Like a mix between Fusion Sacree and Black XS, with some nice orange notes mixed in. However, while I found it quite superior to Black XS (which I happen to like), the longevity was not anywhere near Black XS.

Overall, pretty nice - certainly worth a look if you like sweet gourmand scents. 7/10.
    Seasonal favorites:

1. Creed - Spice & Wood
    2. Creed - Aventus
    3. Dior - Vetiver
    5. Puredistance - Black
    8. Brückner - Aoud 1

Basenotes Plus

Wore this as my SotD and the longevity is superb IMO. Put it on at 0700 this morning and I can still detect it when I move 10.5 hours later. The projection is not so good though, very quickly becomes a skin scent within 2 hours but this was my experience with Hard Leather as well. This smells strikingly similar to Joe Malone English Pear and Freesia body cream to my nose. It is somewhat feminine but certainly still wearable by a man. If you are comfortable wearing Dior Homme, you should have no reservations about wearing this. I don't think I will be purchasing a FB after my decant runs out but I am satisfied with my purchase overall.
    Last edited by FISS80; 7th June 2014 at 10:46 PM.
    Current Faves:
    Clive Christian X
    Xerjoff Richwood
    Creed Aventus
    Creed Royal Oud
    Mona di Orio Oud
    Tom Ford Tuscan Leather
    Tom Ford Oud Wood
    Tom Ford Patchouli Absolu
    Tom Ford Plum Japonais
    Aqua di Parma Colonia Leather

Basenotes Plus

I sprayed it under my shirt, so I can't exactly be detailed, but what I smell reminds me a lot of Etat Libre d'Orange's La Fin du Monde.

Basenotes Plus

I am struggling to describe this; fruty in the opening, for sure. Some deep woods come in and out, the flowers and fruit mix together in the to notes. The rest, I don't know how to put into words yet, but I have reached for this about 6 or 7 times in the few weeks I have had it; I just really like it. I am also getting at least 12 hours without needing to smell myself consciously.