Thread: SOTD: Friday, April 25th, 2014
Maître Parfumeur et Gantier’s - Ambre Doré
Eau De Lavande by Diptyque
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.
I have been studying for my exam in the last two and a half months and will be wearing my good luck charm scent tomorrow AM
Mon Nom Est Rouge
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bleu de Chanel
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I smell marshmallows!
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Jean LaPorte Paris Parfumeur Pomme Cannelle
A Lab on Fire Almost Transparent Blue
My current top 10 fragrances :
1. Amouage Jubilation XXV
2. A Lab on Fire Almost Transparent Blue
3. YSL L'Homme Libre
4. Tauer Perfumes L'Air du Desert Marocain
5. Rania J. Ambre Loup
6. Atelier Cologne Cedrat Enivrant
7. Parfum MDCI Ambre Topkapi
8. Imaginary Authors Memoirs of a Trespasser
9. Heeley Sel Marin
10. by Kilian Back to Black
Guerlain - Vetiver
"There has been an awakening, have you felt it?"
Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....
Menthe Fraiche - Heeley
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
It is Friday, so there is really only one choice for me.
...Centaure (1991) by Jean Laporte for Maître Parfumeur et Gantier...
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
- Benjamin Franklin
Vintage No. 89 by Floris
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
AdP Mandorlo di Sicilia
O'driu Eva Kant
Hermes - Vetiver Tonka
Guerlain Mouchoir de Monsieur
Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so doth the sweetness of a man's friend by hearty counsel. Proverbs 27:9 KJV
Comme des Garçons 3
Real Deer Musk Grains Saturated in Sandalwood. Well this is a education to be able to smell the real stuff, nothing like Serge Lutens Koublai Khan .lol..... First impressions is that it smells like a fleshy warm slightly sweet muskyness mixed in with a clean woody Sandalwood. It's quite nice and compelling. Reminds me of a animal hide or imagine smelling a deers's skin up close, the scent feels alive if that makes any sense.