Code of Conduct

Default How do I post a data table on here?

Hi, I wish to add a data table to my thread, can anyone tell me how to do this? I've made a HTML table but before I signed in, it said at the bottom of the page that HTML is turned off. What other options are there? Thanks.

Default Re: How do I post a data table on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Pears View Post
    Hi, I wish to add a data table to my thread, can anyone tell me how to do this? I've made a HTML table but before I signed in, it said at the bottom of the page that HTML is turned off. What other options are there? Thanks.
    I'm going to venture a guess here, if I understand you correctly. If you click on the tab below the dialog box that says "Go Advanced" and then click the very first icon that shows up on the third row, it says "table" and the one next to it is "table properties." The table can be inserted right into a post and then filled in. Is this what you are asking about? If not, sorry.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: How do I post a data table on here?

You, Sir, are a genius! That's just what I was after, cheers!