Code of Conduct

View Poll Results: Which one do you prefer?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dior Homme Intense

21 51.22%
  • Creed Bois du Portugal

20 48.78%

Default Fragrance Battle of the Day (4/26/14) Sweet 16: Dior Homme Intense vs Bois du Portugal

The battle of the heavyweights continues~! Flamboyant or classy, which one do you prefer?

Dior Homme Intense
    vs
    Creed Bois du Portugal
    Gym scent of week: A*Men Pure Havane

My gym hates me

Default Re: Fragrance Battle of the Day (4/26/14) Sweet 16: Dior Homme Intense vs Bois du Portugal

DHI just doesn't quite do it for me, so from this pair, Bois du Portugal

Default Re: Fragrance Battle of the Day (4/26/14) Sweet 16: Dior Homme Intense vs Bois du Portugal

BdP

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Though I truly enjoy both, BDP stands out even further.

Any poll with DHI in it is easy for me - Dior Homme Intense
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

BdP will always be signatures first line for me!
    ...This used to be real estate.....Now it's only fields and trees......Where, where is the town now?
    It's nothing but flowers......

Although i like both I just think DHI is a more present days sort of scent. Also, I don't think they should be in the same poll, sorry. Each one of them has its own status and usage.

Creed Bois du Portugal
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Dhi✔️
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

I like both. Dior Homme Intense wins though.

I'll take classy, thanks.

I would rather rub vinegar behind my ears than wear DH or DHI. I guess I just hate iris that much. So I voted for BdP even though it's nothing special. In lieu of BdP I like CDG 2 Man.

BdP, just hate DHI, but if it was just DH, I'd take the DH

BDP by miles.

Dior Homme Intense!!!

It's coming down the wire!
    Gym scent of week: A*Men Pure Havane

My gym hates me