Code of Conduct

Default Guerlain Homme L'Eau SA treat

So sad this gorgeous fresh summer frag is discontinued.
    I walked into my favorite parfume store to check if they still had it. I still have half a bottle left, but I wanted a backup bottle.
    I found out they didn't sell it anymore, but the SA said she might have one in the storeroom downstairs.
    After a long wait she came upstairs with a full bottle of Guerlain Homme L'Eau and also a bottle of L'Instant De Guerlain Pour Homme Cristaux D'Argumes.
    She said she couldn't sell it to me, but since I was a regular customer if I'd buy a bottle of 100ml of another frag I would get one for free.
    I didn't have to think for long and grabbed a bottle of Sisley Eau De Campagne and a bottle of Chanel Egoiste and went home with 4 bottles... Hmmmm.
    That SA really made my day! I'll be fresh for two or three more summers with L'Eau...

Default Re: Guerlain Homme L'Eau SA treat

Score!

Congrats! Way to go!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Nice one. Congrats.

Awesome! I just blind bought this from Amazon along with the original Homme. How do you like L'eau?

I have all four Guerlain Homme versions, and L'Eau is definitely the best IMO. What a dumb move by Guerlain to discontinue this one.

Congratulations!!! Big score for sure!!!

Congrats! Enjoy them all...
    My most favorite scents that I can't be without:
    Givenchy Xeryus Rouge
    Dior Homme Intense
    Fahrenheit

Thanks all!

@ EncreNous: it's my favorite summer frag at the moment. Simular to the original Homme, but sparkling fresh. And it lasts all day during summer. You won't regret it: enjoy!

Nice score, Cylob!

Homme L'Eau is a fantastic fragrance--such a shame it's been discontinued. I bought some backups of it last year because it had become so hard to find, but I never knew that it was actually discontinued. Too bad because it's wonderful and a lot of people are going to miss out on it.

Excellent deal, Cylob! I love the Sisley as well.
    "Christian Dior / You wasted your life
    On aroma and clothes / Fabric and dyes." Christian Dior - Morrissey

This is strange. I see it everywhere, on the shelves of every fragrance store i visit here in Europe (didn't visit the Netherlands lately though). And i don't think it is selling bad but on the contrary. Also it would be strange for Guerlain to axe this one, as it's quite new release and they do not have a cover fragrance in case this one is phased out. I believe it's just a theory of a SA based on her single experience in that store, i do not think L'Eau is discontinued.

Lightbulb Re: Guerlain Homme L'Eau SA treat

Quote Originally Posted by Sylver View Post
    This is strange. I see it everywhere, on the shelves of every fragrance store i visit here in Europe (didn't visit the Netherlands lately though). And i don't think it is selling bad but on the contrary. Also it would be strange for Guerlain to axe this one, as it's quite new release and they do not have a cover fragrance in case this one is phased out. I believe it's just a theory of a SA based on her single experience in that store, i do not think L'Eau is discontinued.

Guerlain announced it on their Facebook page some time ago. It's discontinued.

https://www.facebook.com/GuerlainPer...?stream_ref=10