Code of Conduct

View Poll Results: Which one do you prefer?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chanel Platinum Egoiste

14 45.16%
  • Chanel Antaeus

17 54.84%

Default Fragrance Battle of the Day (4/27/14) Sweet 16: Platinum Egoiste vs Antaeus

Battle of the Chanel classics! Which one do you prefer?

Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    vs
    Chanel Antaeus
    Gym scent of week: A*Men Pure Havane

My gym hates me

Default Re: Fragrance Battle of the Day (4/27/14) Sweet 16: Platinum Egoiste vs Antaeus

If there is any off topic activity in this thread, or subsequent threads, posts will be deleted and further action may be taken.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Default Re: Fragrance Battle of the Day (4/27/14) Sweet 16: Platinum Egoiste vs Antaeus

Have and like both but prefer the PE -- IMO it is easier to wear and more versatile -- I reach for it more often.

Regards,

TC
    The Colognnoisseur
    Omaha, NE
    USA

Chanel Antaeus
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Though I like both, slightly more inclined towards Antaeus.

Platinum Egoiste, Vastly superior.

Platinum Egoiste, I just had the urge to throw my Antaeus sample away, but I never throw away anything unless empty....

Cpe✔️
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Platinum Egoiste for me...

antaeus without a doubt.
    "Le parfum est la musique du corps"
    (Marcel Rochas)

Cpe

I can appreciate Antaeus, but it is not my style. Voted for PE.
    Seasonal favorites:

1. Creed - Pure White Cologne
    2. Creed - Aventus
    3. Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver
    by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
    5. Clive Christian - 1872
    6. Montale - Aoud Legacy
    7. Xerjoff - Nio
    8. Neela Vermeire - Bombay Bling
    9. The Different Company - De Bachmakov
    10. Chanel - Allure Homme Edition Blanche

All tied up. Someone breaks the tie!
    Gym scent of week: A*Men Pure Havane

My gym hates me

Antaeus, no contest. Platinum is so forgettable, shrill and uninspiring. And a a blemish on the goste name.
    - Mark

GOSTE! GOSTE! GOSTE!

"OOOOOOH WHAT A GOAL! IT'S DANNY ROSE, ON HIS PREMIER LEAGUE DEBUT, WITH A MEMORABLE STRIKE!"

Are you an oenophile? Join our wine group! http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=108

Antaeus versus Egoist... maybe but against Plat Egoist its and easy choice for me, Antaeus