Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 121 to 126 of 126
  1. #121
    happy is the bleu heart<3
    shadesofbleu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jayhawk country!
    Posts
    10,339

    Default Re: Today I Bought— May 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by G.303 View Post
    Shelter Island by Bond No.9

    oooohhh! I've been wondering about Shelter Island ... I think it sounds like something I would like!
    I've trademarked the color bleu

  2. #122

    Default Re: Today I Bought— May 2014

    Bought the new revamped reworked Crabtree and Evelyn Indian Sandalwood(its soap and sweet on me), I had a £5 voucher and got an extra 10% off so £22.
    DONNA

  3. #123
    Dependent OctaVariuM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Coastal Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,768

    Default Re: Today I Bought— May 2014

    Today I bought a half-full vintage bottle of Shalimar for my mom.

    Not sure where this dates, but I am assuming just by looking at the age on the bottle it is fairly old.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/171320246044
    Fragrance blog being actively updated weekly (hopefully)!: http://moteperfumery.blogspot.com/

    Check out a fun little thread I made if you don't know what to wear today: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/384264-Pick-another-member-s-SOTD-(Game)

  4. #124

    Default Re: Today I Bought— May 2014

    Congrats Octavarium! My favourite Shalimar iteration after the parfum. Hope the juice is good.
    I'm guessing this one is '70s or '80s depending on whether the stopper is metal or plastic - can't see clearly from here.

    Quote Originally Posted by OctaVariuM View Post
    Today I bought a half-full vintage bottle of Shalimar for my mom.

    Not sure where this dates, but I am assuming just by looking at the age on the bottle it is fairly old.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/171320246044

  5. #125
    Dependent OctaVariuM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Coastal Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,768

    Default Re: Today I Bought— May 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by rowan- View Post
    Congrats Octavarium! My favourite Shalimar iteration after the parfum. Hope the juice is good.
    I'm guessing this one is '70s or '80s depending on whether the stopper is metal or plastic - can't see clearly from here.
    I think the stopper is metal. At least that's what it looks like to me. I also picked up some vintage Mitsuoko: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221447761880. As I mentioned in the men's thread, I think this one dates to the 60-70s.
    Fragrance blog being actively updated weekly (hopefully)!: http://moteperfumery.blogspot.com/

    Check out a fun little thread I made if you don't know what to wear today: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/384264-Pick-another-member-s-SOTD-(Game)

  6. #126

    Default Re: Today I Bought— May 2014

    Ah then '70s, maybe? They used plastic in the late '70s and well into the '80s IIRC. Congrats on the Mitzi too!

    Quote Originally Posted by OctaVariuM View Post
    I think the stopper is metal. At least that's what it looks like to me. I also picked up some vintage Mitsuoko: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221447761880. As I mentioned in the men's thread, I think this one dates to the 60-70s.

Similar Threads

  1. Today I bought: April 2014
    By hednic in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 455
    Last Post: 1st May 2014, 02:07 AM
  2. Today I Bought—April 2014
    By jujy54 in forum Female Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 29th April 2014, 07:43 PM
  3. Today I bought: March 2014
    By hednic in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 357
    Last Post: 1st April 2014, 10:45 AM
  4. Today I bought: March 2014
    By PaveLL in forum Female Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 30th March 2014, 04:38 PM
  5. Today I bought: January 2014
    By hednic in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 421
    Last Post: 1st February 2014, 08:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •