Code of Conduct

Default Minis Of Salvador Dali, Havana Aramis, Signature by St dupont, Globe by Rochas etc.

Hello guys i got a few minis of this fragances since I was able to find just samples and one fragance really got me intrigue is a mini of Salvador Dali the little box where it came is dated 1981 is that is accurate this is something to look at or better say sniff seriously I been put in on and trying to describe this since all reviews are magnificent about this fragance and yes it smell a little dated but the fragance is there I can described I going to search for a bottle of this I think Overstock still have this for 39.99 is any one got one from them let me know, the other one is Aramis Havana pretty good, and Signature by St Dupont I have to give it more time overall what is you guys opinions and experiences with this fragances, Thanks to all.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Minis Of Salvador Dali, Havana Aramis, Signature by St dupont, Globe by Rochas etc.

I have large bottles of the Dali and S.T. Dupont and like them very much although haven't used them in a while.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: Minis Of Salvador Dali, Havana Aramis, Signature by St dupont, Globe by Rochas etc.

Be careful with vintage miniatures - sometimes they contain a washed-down for version of the real scent, even if that's enough to get a "bold figure" of how the scent smells.

My fragrance reviews | Ye Olde Civet Cat

Well that's what I highly suspicious here with this minis, really would like to get a accurate discription from somebody who owns any of this fragances preferably if been purchase not long ago, Thanks.