Code of Conduct

View Poll Results: Which one do you prefer?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dior Homme

34 55.74%
  • Creed Millesime Imperial

27 44.26%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Default Re: Fragrance Battle of the Day (5/5/14) Elite 8: Dior Homme vs Millesime Imperial

Quote Originally Posted by anewtypedude View Post
    I think Aventus lost to Tobacco Vanille, GIT lost to Platinum Egoiste, and MI lost to Boss Bottled. Suggesting all the Creed love here is driven by basenotes hype train.
    It's not just a hype train. Although I ignore it now, I used to joke how in Creed threads, and especially Aventus threads, there were so many pro-Creed low-count posters who would just shortly after disappear. Sometimes you'd look at their posting history and it was nothing but Creed threads. Obviously, new posters come and go, but sheer rate at which this happened in Aventus threads was unbelievable and very noticeable. So you can guess my theory about Aventus popularity here vs anywhere else and what's behind it. (all of which, of course, is not to say that there aren't a LOT of folks who are actual people and genuinely like Aventus!).

Where did I put my tinfoil hat? And what kind of fragrance goes with it? Yes, right, don't tell me .... Aventus.

Basenotes Junkie

Default Re: Fragrance Battle of the Day (5/5/14) Elite 8: Dior Homme vs Millesime Imperial

There is nothing to imply about Aventus and hype, its a very well recieved fragrance judging by my barometer when i wear it in public. Its always garners chat, curiosity, enquiries and compliments, period! It is the only fragrance ive ever worn wear its common to actually see peoples heads turn as i walk past them, and i no its the aventus that does it. I also do not overspray, so it has nothing to do with wearing too much!

DH and DHI both smell way too feminine to me.

I've always been a big fan of MI but have had a change of heart these past few months on it. A confident thumbs up to DH from me

Suprised Dior Homme is leading this one!
    I personally voted MI as I feel it's more pleasant to my nose, although I have nothing against Dior Homme. I do have a full 10 mL sample atomizer hanging out though.. Haven't really gotten the urge to have give it a full wearing yet..

I really like both but voted for MI, since I can use it anywhere, anytime. I have a decant of Dior Homme but can only use it on cold nights (which is still hot, here in Puerto Rico)

Il'll vote for DH just for fun. When wiłl these "battles" be finished?

DH. I sold my bottle of MI after 1 wearing. Could not stand the scent.

DH

Regards,

TC
    The Colognnoisseur
    Omaha, NE
    USA

MI for sure

This thread needs more Koala bear pictures.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by BRM85282 View Post
    When people stop voting in them.

Quote Originally Posted by BRM85282 View Post
    Should not be much longer... at the beginning of the Elite 8, there would have only been 7 left (4 for elite 8, 2 for Final 4, then 1 for championship).

edit: looks like the Elite 8 will conclude today with LDDM vs Royal Oud, so there should only be 3 left after that one.