Code of Conduct

Default Purchasing decants from TPC

Anyone have issues with getting questionable product? The last 5 samples I have purchased from The Perfumed Court have been very weak. I even ordered a sample of Aventus to compare to my bottle when I became suspicious and it was much weaker when applied to my skin.

Default Re: Purchasing decants from TPC

TPC often has very slow shipping, but I have never received what I thought was a questionable or substandard product from them.
    Basenotes sales: Many collectible/discontinued CREEDs (Angelique Encens, Citrus Bigarrade, Selection Verte), Himalaya & other Basenotes favorites (Xerjoff Uden, Spicebomb, Tom Ford Grey Vetiver, Heeley Oranges & Lemons, L'Artisan Batucada) http://www.basenotes.net/threads/340...emons-Batucada

Offsite sales: Collectible CREEDs (Vintage Tabarome Private Collection, Angelique Encens, Selection Verte, Citrus Bigarrade), Pure White Cologne, Himalaya & other Basenotes favorites (Xerjoff Uden, Spicebomb, Tom Ford Grey Vetiver, Heeley Oranges & Lemons, L'Artisan Batucada) http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=260 and http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=626

I have probably 60+ samples from them and all of them seem to be fine. No weakness or anything like that.

Hi!

Just moving this thread to the 'Shopping' section.

Thanks!

Yeah, same here. I've had poor service, extremely slow shipping, and out of stock products ... to the point where I asked them to finally cancel my last order, and I've never ordered from them again. But I've never questioned the legitimacy of their products.

Had no problems with them so far.

Agree with slow shipping but never had a problem with any samples.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

"I've been everywhere but the electric chair seen everything but the wind."..

Basenotes Plus

Slow shipping for me, but the samples I have gotten compared favorably with full bottles obtained later...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    improving olfactory environments one molecule at a time....

Frag Bomb Squadron XVII

No issues with TPC whatsoever. Perhaps you've been comparing a dab sampling with a full bottle spray? There's also Creed's notoriously inconsistent batch issues to consider.

I never buy samples that arent in a spray bottle and if I do I just transfer them from the vial into a new and unused spray bottle. It wasnt just the Aventus that did not seem legit. It was all 5 of the samples I ordered that seemed fishy. I later ordered a 1.5 ml sample of Aventus just to compare to a well known fragrance for me. Perhaps they were left sitting in the sun by the postal service or something. Who knows. I never had an issue until this batch of samples.