Code of Conduct

Thread: Animale animale

Default Animale animale

Hey folks.

Saw this one in the mall today and decided to purchase it. I don't know I overlooked this one (being such a big fan of gourmands) but this stuff is incredible. It smells like a mixture of angel and pure malt...so unique for the price. Does anyone know if this has been discontinued?

Default Re: Animale animale

Quote Originally Posted by checker View Post
    Hey folks.
    Saw this one in the mall today and decided to purchase it. I don't know I overlooked this one (being such a big fan of gourmands) but this stuff is incredible. It smells like a mixture of angel and pure malt...so unique for the price. Does anyone know if this has been discontinued?
    You just found the original (1994)... the one that A*men (1996) copied. And it is still being produced.

It's a very nice scent IMO for the asking price.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Very nice fragrance for those that enjoy gourmand scents.
    Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so doth the sweetness of a man's friend by hearty counsel. Proverbs 27:9 KJV

Quote Originally Posted by checker View Post
    Hey folks.

Yes, probably the original version which gave inspiration to A* Men, still in production it seems, a great choice for the gourmand lovers.