Code of Conduct

Default Halston man amber at Fragrancenet.

I know this is going to be moved, but the very hard to acquire Halston Man Amber is avaliable in a gift set on the site and also on their EBay store. The price is excellent on this and the scent itself is fantastic.

Sent from Richard's Ipad

Default Re: Halston man amber at Fragrancenet.

If you know it will be moved, then why post it here, Rich?

Because then there's a chance someone might actually see it...like me.

Thanks, rich! What a deal!

Default Halston man amber at Fragrancenet.

Glad you jumped on it buys blind. I posted it here because it's next to impossible to find and I've never seen it in a gift set. It's pretty well liked here on Basenotes and this time being so affordable and accessible. I wanted to share the wealth before it dries up because some vendor decides to buy the whole lot up.

Sent from Richard's Ipad
    Last edited by silentrich; 8th May 2014 at 03:09 PM.

There's also a good deal running on HiM by Hanae Mori EdP on Overstock for $39.99. Hope everyone gets a chance to see this instead of the vs threads which seem to be of the utmost importance.

Quote Originally Posted by Buysblind View Post
    If it doesn't belong where it is originally posted, a mod will move it. That's why there are several categories and boards here. Please abide by the protocol - there should be no difficulty in seeing threads in this day and age of Google and the excellent search facility on this site.

And me! Thanks man. Been trying to get this one for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by sjg3839 View Post
    And me! Thanks man. Been trying to get this one for a while.
    I actually bought a bottle of this when it first hit Ebay sometime last year and sold my bottle like an idiot. Ever since then I've been trying to find this and basically willing to spend almost any amount to get it. Seeing this was just too good to be true. Plus it's in a gift set which makes it even more of a rare find.

Quote Originally Posted by silentrich View Post
    I actually bought a bottle of this when it first hit Ebay sometime last year and sold my bottle like an idiot. Ever since then I've been trying to find this and basically willing to spend almost any amount to get it. Seeing this was just too good to be true. Plus it's in a gift set which makes it even more of a rare find.
    That's the other crazy thing about this deal...not only is HMA usually on the expensive side, but it's not the easiest stuff to find.

Good call on that, rich, because for some reason I completely forgot to enter my daily google search "Halston Man Amber Great Limited Time Only Deal" and otherwise would have missed out.

Last edited by mjones602; 9th May 2014 at 03:07 AM.

And because it was moved, I didn't see it until somebody else mentioned it in another thread. Regardless... I pulled the trigger on this one. I've been looking for Halston Man Amber for over a year, but it never shows up anywhere. Until now, anyway. And, hey, it was only $38 after discounts (including ebates) for a 4.2 oz plus a pair of minis. Geez, that's a great deal.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

Quote Originally Posted by silentrich View Post
    There's also a good deal running on HiM by Hanae Mori EdP on Overstock for $39.99. Hope everyone gets a chance to see this instead of the vs threads which seem to be of the utmost importance.
    And Gucci Pour Homme II is on amazon for $50 for a 100ml, which is the lowest I've seen that one.

I've often thought the Male Fragrances Forum needs one thread where people can post crazy good deals for others to get in on.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

Just got the EdP of HiM and it's quite a bit better than the EdT. It's woodier, creamier, less sweet, and last longer. I'd give the EdT a 7.5 out of 10 and the EdP a 9 out of 10. Got it for $35.00 shipped for a 3.4 oz NIB on Overstock.