Code of Conduct

Default Recommendations for a Holiday Frag - for Cyprus - Joop Nightflight & Oscar for Men?

Hi All,

New to frags, but love old school power houses. Going on Holiday to Cyprus soon and do not want to buy a new frag (I must have a good 20 already!) so boiled down to three, but only got room in the suitcase for two! I am thinking Joop Nightflight and either Oscar for men or Drakkar Noir. Want something fresh for during the day, but refined and classy for the evening. Also in my collection are:

Safari, Grey Flannel, Quorum, Sung Homme, Hugo Boss Number One, Horizon, Halston Z-14 and 1-12, Davidoff Zino, PR XS and Azzaro PH.

Many Thanks

Default Re: Recommendations for a Holiday Frag - for Cyprus - Joop Nightflight & Oscar for Men?

I'd go with Drakkar Noir. Have a wonderful trip!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: Recommendations for a Holiday Frag - for Cyprus - Joop Nightflight & Oscar for Men?

The two fragrances in the thread title are, in my opinion, solid choices.

From the further list, would recommend: either Grey Flannel, Horizon or XS, even all three.